Sunday, December 28, 2008

Busy Elf!

I was a busy elf this year. I made Spencer a Levi quilt! I told him I was making one for Royal. When he opened it he said you made this for me?!!!! Okay I won't lie we both got teary eyed over it!



I made one for Richard and Carolyn's family as well! I loved the back of this one! I thought it turned out so cute.


I made journals for everyone. Brenda my Mom-n-Law

Carolyn sis-n-law

RaLee

Jessica

Amanda

I made my Mom, Doy Jay, Royal and Julie all one as well! I also made 72 hour first aid kits, or a first aid kit for the car. They turned out really cute! I helped Spencer make my Mom a bench table! I designed it, he built it!

Doy Jay

Royals!

5 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

goodness, you were a busy girl this season, weren't you? And everything looks so perfect. You're quite the talented girl!

Liz said...

Everything was so cute and you worked so hard on it. Everybody loved their Journals!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I almost dont want to write in mine it is so pretty. I love my first aide kit also I'm always the un-prepaired mom at the park not anymore! Thanks Crystal I loved it all.

Taralee said...

Those are all such great gifts. You are so crafty and talented. I'm sure you were super busy...I don't know how you find time to do it all.

Carolyn said...

Thanks so much Crystal! We love the quilt. We took it on a picnic yesterday. The girls love their crayon holder things and took them to church. You are so talented.