I went upstairs to get Sage out of his crib, I left the other kids down stairs by themselves eating dinner. When I came down the stairs this is what they were doing. Today, Trey and Jayden threw an entire bag of miniature marshmallows all over the living floor. They said it was snowing. It took me over an hour to clean and scrub marshmallows out of the carpet. Then Trey and Jayden opened my
child proof front door and took off. It took me over 30 minutes to hunt them down. As soon as I heard the door open I was right behind them. It was so dark and I could not see them. Trey was hiding in a Christmas blow up carousal about 20 houses down from me. Jayden was hiding behind big Candy Canes. I had 3 other neighbors helping me hunt them down. One of which is a police officer, he could not find them. He was starting to panic, we could hear them and but could not see them. To make things worse they only had on T-shirts and undies. I sent them all to bed shortly there after. I know your wondering what was I doing when they did all the above. Nursing the baby, cooking dinner, homework, laundry, and cleaning a nasty toilet covered in pooh, all of which needed to be done. I am so glad today is almost over!



4 comments:
They have been little hellions today that's for sure and that was this morning at WalMart and we didn't even have the older two. I keep wondering if they ate too much sugar over Thanksgiving. Yea and about those marshmallows...they came from my kitchen. They must have taken them home with them yesterday. Today was a bad day and then it's gone and there are good days ahead to make up for days like today. Your doing a good job. Don't get discouraged. :)
Oh, Crystal, you are such a mom! :P
I'm sorry you had a hard day today.
Just tell yourself, "someday, I will laugh at this same scenario as a grandmother."
Hugs,
Carolyn
Your post makes me feel good that there are other kids that make it snow...inside the house. Our last "snow" was the little confetti papers out of the paper shredder. It took forever to get it out of the carpet. I think carpet turns into velcro when it knows kids threw stuff all over it. I had to chase Gabriel up the street while he was buck naked one day. He'd been in the bath and somehow got out the front door before I could catch him. Oh boys...gotta love them. I hear someday when they have their own kids, it'll be sweet revenge. ;-)
OK thats funny!! Do you remember when K-T threw Nerds all over our room at mom's right before I got married I think I vacumed up nerds for months. I have a hard time getting out of the kid proof lock how in the world did a three year old do it?
Post a Comment