Thanks to Spencers co-worker Jose, we have gotten our rock for FREE! We spent an hour today laying out the bags of rock. The kids where sad that their rock pile was going away. Mr. Treyton Reece just sat on his bottom the entire time drinking his Soda because it was HOT! I had to agree with the kid it was HOT today! Our back yard is a work in progress.....a little here and a little there!
I am the Mother to 5 beautiful children. 4 of the 5 are here on earth to give "HUGS and LOVES" to! 1 of my babies made his trip back home to his Heavenly Father. We are learning to listen with Christ like ears so we do not miss his quite presence in our home. So come on in and hopefully you will see that even through tragedy life can be beautiful.
2 comments:
Your backyard is so cute and charming!
It really is coming along ... sometime when I come up i would like a tour! Don't worry, you've spent lots of time in my house!
Post a Comment