Sunday, January 25, 2009

Six Months Old!

Sage is 6 months old. He has been such a wonderful blessing in all of our life's! I am thankful for our little boy!

Sage loves bath time and I love giving him his bath! He likes to look in the chrome facet and see his reflection! I find this to be comical!

I feel very overwhelmed to raise boys. I hope and pray that I can teach these 4 little men to, love with all of their hearts, dance with their wife's, laugh at the small things, be hard workers, to face life's challenges head on, to be loving fathers, to turn to the Lord for everything, and to be as great as I know they can be.

Love one another.

Sage is army crawling and rolling to get where he wants to be!

Sage loves to eat FOOD! He is a little TANK! We just started him on baby food a couple of days ago. We love you Sage! Soon enough you will be talking and walking! I can't wait to see what the next 6 months will bring!

5 comments:

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Happy six months baby Sage~
I copied these pictures, very cute~
So his birthday is the same day as your sistersssssssss

Chandy said...

You are doing great! Your love for them is so evident in your creativity and how comfortable you've made your home. I love your profile tag; that's exactly the kind of home I strive to have everyday. I'd be offering a lot of MUG rootbeer and grilled cheese! I tell Ian all the time, "You're gonna be a great and loving husband, aren't you?" And he says, "yes, just like Daddy."

Go Sage! Keep up the growing! :D Make your mom and pop "well pleased".

Liz said...

Sage is SO cute and sweet natured. He just giggled and giggled for me last night. He's growing so fast. Your boys are great and you are doing an awesome job with them. I think some of the proudest memories I have of them is when you come to our ward and those boys all march in with their matching three piece black suits and ties! They are so reverent and handsome! Then there is this princess in ruffles and bows following close behind. SO CUTE!

Tamra and Jim said...

you have the cutest little kids. They are lucky to have good parents. Keep up the hard work!

Amanda Griggs said...

He is such a cutie! I love how much he's grown. It scares to me think at how fast little Belle is going to grow! I want her to be little for a while.