I can not believe that the New Year is here already and we are already a few days into this month. Every year like most people, I make goals up for the year. Last night Spencer and me were talking and he said you accomplish every goal you set no matter how hard it is. I thought about it and I know he is right. I thought that was pretty cool! So here are my goals for this year! Ohh please don't judge!
1. Try harder to not yell and control my tone of voice with my children.
2. Make sure my kids brush their teeth each day!
3. Loose my last 20 pounds from Sage!
4. Find new ways to work out.
5. Read D&C with study guide.
6. Be the Best Ward Missionary I can be!
7. Organize my time.
8. Develop a new talent. (Sew Jayden something to wear).
9. Simplify my life, less is more.
10. Go to the Temple 6 times or more.
I bet I can think of more but, for now I am good!
Like I said don't judge! I am not perfect in anyway!
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
5 comments:
You are good at getting things done! I'm right there with you about the brushing the teeth thing. Good luck with all your goals!
Like Spencer said when Crystal writes down a goal it gets done. It's a very admirable quality that you have! Funny that you posted this because I was thinking about my goals this evening. I need to write them down but doubt if I post them. :)
Hi Crystal! I have seen your link on a few other blogs and wanted to say hello. i can't believe you have 5 kids already, wow! :)
You've got some great goals there.
Hope you are doing well...
Lara Neves
First of all, I want to see these cups. I could use a good laugh any day!:P
Next is, I agree with your dh, you are great at setting goals and getting them done. So I know this will be another thing you can check off at the end of the year.
I pretty much have the same resolutions, but this year, I really want to try my hand on focusing on my tablescapes, because I really enjoy it, so thanks for the vote of confidence!
Hugs!
Hey Missy! We aren't not judging ... don't you either ... you really are too hard on yourself sometimes ... or is that how you get so much accomplished?
Post a Comment