I love to run and walk. I love to grab my ipod and just go as far and as long as my legs can carry me! I have done all of my running on my treadmill. I decided a few months ago that I wanted to get one of those strollers that hook up to a bike or can be pushed so I can take my love for exercise outdoors. Today was my first day out! I was a little worried about dragging all 3 babies along during my workout. To my great surprise and happiness, I am proud to report that all 3 kids loved it! I am happy to say we logged in 5+ miles today. I was worried about Trey running out of energy to pedal his bike that far. He did not have a problem. He was just as excited as I was to be outside and enjoy the fresh air! I can't wait for tomorrow to go again! I might go in the evening with the older boys. I think they might enjoy that!


5 comments:
Good for you Crystal. I love to run and you would think that with both of my kids being in school I would do it but I am lazy. your kids are so cute!
So proud of you and they look like they had lots of fun. I can't believe you found that jogging stroller brand new at a yard sale for 20 bucks! Good find!
Good for you to make the time to exercise. I wish I would get motivated to do that same...
That is such a cool setup with Trey's bike! Sage and Jayden looked like they had fun being in their "cabbie".
It's too cold right now here, but yesterday and today (in the mall and TRU), we walked all over the place! Yay for exercise!
Awesome. Don't forget that Kat wants to join you in the mornings. Just confirm which days.
Post a Comment