Monday, January 12, 2009

Mom This is No Laughing Matter!


William fell off his bike and scrapped his elbows. They are not the worst I have seen but, not the best either. I wanted to take a picture of his mishap and he kept refusing to smile. Finally, I asked him why he refused to smile and he goes "Mom this is no laughing matter"! Of course, I burst into laughter and tears. It made him so MAD at me. After, I could keep a straight face was I able to snap a photo of this very serious matter! And of course give him LOVES and HUGS!

5 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Oh yeah, mom, don't ya know...No smiling allowed on owie pictures!

Tamra and Jim said...

You sound like me---laughing when it is not appropriate! What a cute boy though, whether he's smiling or not.

Amanda Griggs said...

HAHA! That is such a Will thing to say! He's right, for him it is no laughing matter!

Liz said...

Poor William. That picture doesn't do his "owie" justice. It is so deep and made me cringe just to see it! Even though those days were along time ago for me I remember them well.

Chandy said...

So sorry... Those look really stingy and painful. Stock up on Neosporin, lol!

I was upset at some bloggers who think that just because they have a platform to speak out on, they would devote towards being hurtful and immoral. I just came across too many bad blogs, I guess...