1. Treyton Reece reminds me to enjoy the simple things and keep on laughing!
2. Royal Wayne reminds me to be thankful for my healthy body, to be silly and enjoy the great outdoors!
3. Willaim LaMar Reid reminds me to fix dinner, the boys need tickled and to be the best Mom I can be!
3 comments:
Great thoughts, I'll have to make sure Mariah reads this, she is in the home stretch and can hardly wait for the D-Day, in some ways!
You hit all three boys right on the head. William does not like being hungry that's for sure. Trey will try your patience one minute and make you laugh the next. Wayne is silly, goofy, tender, tough and fragile. Then Sage he is just a silent watcher FOR NOW but so sweet and bubbly. Jay Jay is in a class of her own. Such a beauty and so sweet yet tough enough to hold her own. I love her soft quiet voice it's the cutest thing to hear her talk! I'm glad you take the time to count you blessings. Thanks for the reminder.
You definitely have a great bunch there. I think that's the beauty of children; they allow themselves to be guided into which families they will join so they can bring a little bit of heaven for us to enjoy. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the compliment on my latest post about "Me". Now you know how neurotic I am, just keep it between you and me, lol!
Post a Comment