Friday, January 23, 2009

Miss Holly

Spencer and I have tried many times over the past years to have some sort of animal in our home. This has been a hard task for us. We have had dogs, cat, 3 turtles, fish and snails. May they all rest in peace! Yes every animal we have had has gone live with Jesus. We decided that we would get the kids mostly William an animal for Christmas. Why we settled on a kitty I will never figure out. William named her Holly Joy! Holly is a very naughty kitty and I can't stand her. She is so mean and I come close to loosing my temper with the 2 pound fur ball. Every, time I think of dropping her off somewhere. William kindly reminds me just how much he loves his kitty MISS HOLLY even though she is a crazy kitty.



Will can not figure why Miss Holly can beat him up the stairs. This provides some entertainment to watch him try to race his kitty up the stairs!

Jay Jay got very upset with Trey for sitting in Will's spot on the stairs. She was doing everything in her power to make Trey move!

Will had to come down and make his favorite girl laugh!

Ohh look they are best friends again! Until, Trey does something that ticks her off.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I'm with you on the kitty thing. We need to find two suckers to take these cats off our hands. Your cat is meaner than mine by far but I really thought RaLee was serious about wanting one and that she would take care of it. I'm not going to keep telling her to change the litter box, feed or water her cat much longer. She thinks I'm bluffing when I say that I'm going to get rid of the cat if she won't take care of it!

Lara Neves said...

And you just confirmed that we are not ready for an animal in our household. Yet.

Chandy said...

Ok, I am now officially asking you adopt me so I can live in your hilarious household. :D

Try a little catnip near where she sleeps. They normally come in sachets or toys. Our cat Cece, was a mean one too when she was a kitty, but with different "nips" around the house, she felt the "love"...

Welcome Miss Holly...

Madison Sanders said...

The pic of Jayden pushing Trey is hilarious!