Friday, January 23, 2009

Not another trip!

Spencer and I were so excited when we bought our 2 story home! Fast forward 2 years later and we hate owning a 2 story home. We sometimes argue who has to run up those 17 stairs to grab something or to put something away. Hauling the trash, vacuums, cleaning bucket, laundry and anything else you can name. Well a couple of days ago I asked Spencer in my most eye lash batting way if he would start hauling the clean laundry up the stairs and to also put Sage down for his nap. He goes yah okay I can do that. I thought cool! One less trip for me! As I was walking past him to go into the kitchen I looked in the basket and saw..................................

Sage laying in the bottom the basket, I about died laughing. Needless to say it was pretty funny! If only we knew what the poor baby was thinking!

4 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

what a cute little baby and a clever way to haul everything up the stairs in one trip!

Chandy said...

(lol)Well, he got the job done, that's for sure! (lol)

Your hubby is so creative and clever (ok, still laughing!).

Liz said...

This is adorable! Sage is such a sweet heart I'm sure he was loving every minute of it. Spencer is awesome at multi tasking!

Amanda Griggs said...

I wasn't expecting Sage to be in the Basket! LOL! hat's hilarious!