Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pink Diamonds, a Girls Best Friend!

I have always wanted a pink diamond wedding ring, I think they are so pretty! I have thought long and hard about this. When we are in heaven I will still want a PINK DIAMOND! I was in Disneyland a couple of years ago and I saw the ring of my dreams. Sometimes when we are tired and worn out from all the kids. I will say something like hey lets just go to Disneyland and pick up my Ring! (Insert his eyes rolling here) I just thought I would give Spencer some ideas for Valentines Day! A girl can DREAM right!




6 comments:

Chandy said...

I want one, too! But you're paying... :D So when do you want to go? C'mon, I can pack in two minutes! Love the first one!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I love them all, I would gladly drive the get away car while you rob the joint. Just remember size
5 1/2 for me!!

Liz said...

They are pretty! Glad you are still young enough to have dreams...dream a few for me too. That was a pretty ring in California. You still carry the jewelry stores card in your wallet don't you!

Tamra and Jim said...

good thing we can all dream, huh? They are sure pretty. Check out diamonique for some affordable ones.

Jessica Caldwell said...

my blog adress is
http://3caldwellgirls.blogspot.com/

Sharron said...

There used to be a little jewelry shop on fifth avenue in downtown Scottsdale with a window full of different colored diamonds. Pink was always my favorite one to, until I hit the jackpot and inherited my diamonds. Old ladies get sentimental I guess.