Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sage's Memorial Blog

A memorial blog has been set up in Sage's honor. This will be his own special place for Mommy, Daddy, family and friends to post their thoughts, feelings and memories of our little Angel Boy.

Again thank you so much for all of your prayers. It has been such a comfort to know that so many people care.

You can get to his blog by double clicking on his photo in the upper left corner.

24 comments:

Kelly @ Sufficient Grace Ministries said...

I just found you...just read of your beautiful boy, your lovely family. My heart is broken with and for you for the loss of your precious Sage...and you will be in our prayers.

Praying God's continued comfort and sufficient grace as He carries you on every step of this journey...

In His Grace,
Kelly Gerken
Sufficient Grace Ministries
http://sufficientgrace-kelly.blogspot.com
www.sufficientgrace.net

Kristy said...

Crystal,
It is so generous of you to share your story with us. I want you to know that your faith in this dark hour has made me renew my own faith and draw closer to the Savior. I am so full of love and admiration for you. You are such a loving mother and you make me want to be a better mother myself. Thank you for that and I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Chelsa said...

I found your blog through Kelly's Korner and wanted to tell you how sorry i am for your loss. I know that no words can take away your pain or ease you at this time. We just lost our precious baby boy, Andon, on 2-3-09. Parents should never have to bury their children. Our precious boys are with the greatest parent of all, Our Heavenly Father now. Have you heard of the song Jesus' Rocking Chair? We had it played at Andon's memorial service and it brings me some comfort. My prayers will be with you.

Whitney Haddad said...

Mommy, Please Don't Cry... There Are No tears in Heaven By: Linda Deymaz

Mommy, please don't cry... a beautiful angel carried me here!

I met Jesus today, Mommy! He cradled me in His big, strong arms. He made me feel so happy inside.

Mommy, please don't cry... heaven is wonderful! Did you know the streets are made of gold? REAL GOLD!

I have lots of friends, Mommy. We run and play, we giggle and laugh. I can't wait to show you my secret hideouts!

Mommy, please don't cry... when I fall it doesn't hurt! There are no tears in heaven.

I've met a man named Noah. He told me about his big boat, all the animals, and the very first rainbow. Have you heard of Noah, Mommy?

Mommy, please don't cry... we have lots of parties here; with streamers and hats, and the best chocolate cake ever!

When it's time to rest angels tuck us in, I never get scared Mommy, There is no darkness here! Jesus is the light of heaven.

Mommy, please don't cry... the angels are always singing. I love to sing with the angels! You'd be proud of me, I have a pretty good voice. I must have gotten it from you.

There is a river, Mommy, in the most beautiful garden you could ever imagine... and a huge tree with yummy fruit. The angels call it the tree of life. Mommy, it's so wonderful to be alive in heaven!

Mommy, please don't cry... sometimes I just like to be by myself. That's when I think of you.

Someday, Mommy, we will hold each other tight! Then you will cradle me in your arms, and stroke my hair... and once again, our hearts will beat together.

Mommy, please don't cry... I'll wait right here for you.

jan said...

truly praying for you and yours .... jan (mom of 5)

Toni said...

Just found your blog through Kayleigh. I'm so deeply sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby boy. Words cannot even begin to express my sadness for such a sudden tragedy that you've now had to experience. Know that I'm praying for you and that you find comfort and peace in your grief. Hug your four other lovely children even closer....you'll need each other to draw strength from. With His guidance and wisdom he will wrap you all in comfort and warmth.

Alisha said...

Again, I am so sorry for your loss. Praying for you all!

Mariah said...

Spencer and Crystal, I just wanted to leave you a quick note and let you know I'm thinking about you and praying for you. Take care of yourselves. Love ya.

Misty said...

Still stopping by.... and still praying and thinking of you and your sweet family....

You have made the greatest sacrifice, you are my hero.

xo Misty

Christensen's said...

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I wish I had something to say to make it even the tiniest bit easier. Just know your sweet baby is in Heaven and awaiting his Celestial Kingdom. Our prayers are with you and your family.

JennaK said...

I stumbled across this quote on someone else's blog (who also lost their sweet baby) and wanted to share it:

" We have again the warning voice sounded in our midst, which shows the uncertainty of human life; and in my leisure moments I have meditated upon the subject, and asked the question, why it is that infants, innocent children, are taken away from us, especially those that seem to be the most intelligent and interesting. The strongest reasons that present themselves to my mind are these: This world is a very wicked world; and it...grows more wicked and corrupt...The Lord takes many away, even in infancy, that they may escape the envy of man, and the sorrows and evils of this present world; they were too pure, too lovely, to live on earth; therefore, if rightly considered, instead of mourning we have reason to rejoice as they are delivered from evil, and we shall soon have them again..." -Joseph Smith

amber said...

I just came across your blog--and my heart is broken for you. I am so sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your whole family.

Belle's Blog said...

Just stopping by to let you know we are praying for your family tonight at service! Love in Christ! Stacy

Crazy Mom of 6 said...

Crystal
I am so heart broken over your loss and the new memorial blog for your little man is precious! Thank you for letting us share in this horrible tragedy. I too hope that you can feel our love and prayers for you and your family and please choose the right path so that Heavenly Father can continue to carry your family through these dark days. I know that would help you and your family overcome this trial of faith. Lots of loves, hugs, kisses, and prayers

Tara said...

Crystal,

Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you. I am amazed by your strength. I don't know how you do everything that you do in reading your blog. I just look up to you and know that you are a great mother. Your kids are lucky to have you. Sydney wanted Wayne to know that she was thinking of him and missed him at school while he was away. I know you have good and bad days but I hope that it will get easier for you. The Funeral was very nice and I was so grateful to be able to attend it. I too felt the spirit very strongly and got goosebumps pretty much during every song.

Amanda said...

My heart just breaks for you all...after watching Sage's memorial video, seeing how much joy and light he brought to this world, and just how much he was loved... I am just lost at how to express my sadness for you.

Please know I have prayed for you.

Many blessings-
Amanda

Sit A Spell said...

You're family is in my prayers. I pray that God wraps His loving arms around y'all as you rest in Him at this time. Cry out to Him...He will listen and be there for you.

Chandy said...

Hello Crystal and family. We pray for you every night that Heavenly Father will carry your hearts so that it may be lightened...

Hugs,
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

I dont know you but I ran across your blog and I cried and mourned the loss of your little baby boy. I have a 3 month old son and I cant imagine the sadness you are facing. You and your family are in our prayers and God is with you in your time of need.

Unknown said...

I'm praying for all of you during this difficult time. I lost my grandfather last December and that was painful enough; I can only imagine how much you must be hurting having lost such a sweet little boy. May God cover your family with his peace.

Michaelle said...

I just read Sage's story and I am crying right now. I am so very sorry for your loss. What a sweet baby he must have been. May God comfort you and your family.

TexasRed said...

Thinking about you this morning. I'm praying for you today.

Love you!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Im not sure how i came across your blog but i wanted to tell you my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sage looked to be an amazing little boy! He is with Him now and I hope that gives you some comfort.
Stay strong!

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Dearest Crystal and Family...

Quite honestly I have just sat here at my computer for the last few minutes...wondering exactly what I might say and how to say it! My conclusion...there really are no words to express my heart in the loss of your precious little Sage!!! I'm so sorry, so sorry for your loss!!!

Though we've never met...I'm just a fellow blogger but I am a Believer. I really can't do anything but pray...but I am praying for your family!

May the Lord lift you up and keep you under the shadow of His wings! May you find solice there and all that you have need of!

Warmest wishes,
Chari