Does your 15 year old baby sitter know infant CPR? Mine does! Has she ever had to use it on a kid YES! Thank goodness she knew how to do it!

Kissing the dummy is just gross RaLee but I would rather have her kissing DUMMY'S than the real thing! Well some boys are dummy's but, that is another story!

Does your baby sitter make fun of you to your face? Mine does, apparently this used to be me before kids!

Here I am now pregnant with my 5th kid! Thanks RaLee she had to make sure her boobs where big enough!

Does your baby sitter get on your computer and entertain the kids for hours with really funny things?

Does your baby sitter love your kids as much as you do?

Does your baby sitter look awesome in a pair of Wranglers?

Does your baby sitter go on every family vacation you have and help tend all the kids at LEGO LAND?

Does your baby sitter go to Las Vegas with you?

Does your sitter make you go on twirly rides until you are both sick?

Does your baby sitter buy you awesome baby shower gifts! Make you excited to have another boy?

Is your baby sitter 1 of your best friends? As you can see I adore my baby sitter! I think she is the BEST! Thank you RaLee for all that you do for me! I love you Sister!




My baby sitter always takes the best self portraits! I also think she is the most talented girl I know! Love you RaLee!

5 comments:
RaLee is the BEST anything. Mom and Dad really saved the best for last didn't they. She is such anamazing person!!
WOW what a great post. RaLee LOVED it of course. She is a good girl I'm just hoping and praying she continues to make good choices because she can be hard headed. She loves her big sisters and ALL of her neices and nephews!
Oh man! I want a sitter like Ralee! I kind of have my niece, but she went and got engaged and is much less available now. Sigh.
RaLee ROCKS! She is hilarious and the kids get such a kick out of her when she baby sits! There is never a dull moment when Ray is around!
I love you Sweety!
Great blog!Loved all the pictures, copied the one of you two together, your wearing a red top, great picture of you both!
Post a Comment