7 years ago before I hadn't even heard of this so called secret, I drew this picture in my journal of my "DREAM HOME"! We were living in a little run down apartment on Brown Road and I had hopes and dreams of having a large family and a home. So I drew my picture. It was not until last year when I was going threw my journals and that I found this picture. I got a little creeped out because it looked awfully familiar to the home I was living in. In more ways than one!
Our home, see all the windows? We could of had a fire place but instead opted for fire sprinklers so the boys don't burn the joint down!
This is our backyard, it looks just like the simple swing set I drew in my picture!
I took this sunset picture 2 years ago when we first moved in the house.
My picture also has a little fence between my yard and rows of fields. This is the view from my bedroom window! Most of the time we have tractors in the back yard!
I thought I would share my vision board with you! Dreams really do come true if you just believe! I am so thankful for my husband, home and children that fill it with love, fighting and laughter!
5 comments:
This reminds me of a picture Mariah has on her family room wall of her "dream house". Hers was just a littel house, and now she is a fairly small home. Interesting ...
I remember that picture, it is cool how it has come true. You also did the same thing when you were looking for a Hubby!! And what an AMAZING Hubby Spencer has turned out to be!! I can't believe it has been seven years this month when the two of you got hitched!
Maybe I need to get out my paper and start drawing! LOL I glad your dreams are comming true and that life has turned out well for you!
That is awesome, Crystal! I have a clear idea of my dream home, too, but I've been disappointed before, so I'm a bit afraid to sketch it down again... Cograts on getting your dream home!
Hugs,
Carolyn
Ian had such a blast hearing all these great greetings from my blog friends. Thank you!
The power of believeing!It's awesome isn't it!
Your home is wonderfull and I love the sunsets you can see from it.
Post a Comment