There was a big fat, tired old lady.
who lived in a nice house
she had only a handful of children
too many to count.
She slapped together some PPJ's without any milk
then kissed and hugged them all lovingly
then sent them to bed!
Thank heavens for bedtime! These kids were trying to send me, Uncle DJ and Grandma Reidhead straight to the Loonie Bin today!
6 comments:
That's the ryhme I kept singing to Trey in Walmart tonight and man did he get mad! I just laughed at him but he calmed down for a bit. At least they are all sleeping and tomorrow is another day. They were little pistol today though I kept wondering "what in the world has gotten into all of them?" of course sweet baby Sage just grinned and stayed quiet through it all! He is such an angel.
I don't know how you stay sain threw it all. I want more babies but I wonder if I have enough tollerance for them all. I'm glad you had mom and D.J's help tonight.
I know how hard it is when Spencer has to work. Your family isnt like others Spencer has to sleep during the day so you get no help there and when most Dads are comming home he is leaving. So you have to do all the HW and dinner then the baths and the going to bed all by yourself that can be so hard especialy when your children are being naughty. Mom is right tomorrow is always a new day but sometimes I have a hard time forgetting the crap I went threw yesterday.
Jessica is right is can be hard to forget the "yesterday's crap" especially if it turns into "Today's Crap". That's why I say, record it and photograph it because one day you will forget it and that's the real tragedy! You will look back at this time as "The good ole days" and wish you could have just one more day to hug that little baby. I think that about DJ alot! I would love to have my little "gooka loopa" to sit on my lap and love on all day like he used to do! He was so cuddly and such a momma's boy. Infact I would like a day with each of my babies!
A mother's work is never done but the rewards are endless. That's hard to realize when you're actually going through all the hard times. Hang in there. Your kids are all so cute!
Gabriel and Garrett are like this a LOT, like most days. It is hard and seems to be worse when there are two adults there. Weird, huh?
Go back and reread the last paragraph in last month's VT message. the quote from President Kimball. I have done that over and over! Good Stuff!
LOL, you do have a group of boys, the hormones are bound to clash! So glad you have good genes and enough love and faith to get through it all!
The kids seem to do that when they first get in from school and want my attention all at once! No one would budge and start throwing accusations of, "that's rude, I'm talking to Mommy first!" (oh my poor head...) I've learned to ignore them, and once they get too close to me to get my undivided attention, I say, "did you say please? Because if you didn't, Mommy didn't hear you." Doesn't always work, but it does enough times to keep me sane!
Post a Comment