Friday, March 6, 2009

SPIDEY BUG JAY BUG!

JayJay is not a typical little girl. She adores Spider Man, most little girls want to watch Cinderella, The Little Mermaid and they want to be a princess. Not my little girl, She loves to dance, sing and prance around being all dolled up not pretending to be a princess. Her favorite song to sing is SPIDEY MAN. We sing "JADY BUG BUG DOES WHATEVER A JADY BUG DOES"! It is adorable to hear her sing HER SONG! The bad part is not only does she sing the Spider Man song she thinks she is Spider Man. JayJay has no fear. No fear of heights or falling. She tries to climb these stairs all the time. I have to keep a close eye on her or she will walk all the way to the end. It scares the Crap out of me. Notice that Trey(my trouble maker is not even brave enough to venture out this far)! So here is my little SPIDER BUG JAY BUG!



3 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my gosh! I would have heart failure for sure. You know how I am about heights. The funny thing is when I was walking up the stairs behind her I would put my hand out behind her back just incase she fell. For some reason me doing that scared her...go figure. Any way I too love listening to her sing "Spidey Man Spidey Man" it's so adorable.

Jessica Caldwell said...

WOW Crystal that is scary, You have to always be on your toes never a time to rest. I would have never thought about walking there. She is such a cutie, I also love her little song!

Cody and Danica said...

At my parents house the stair case is totally enclosed as it leads down to the dungeon (the boys rooms and laundry room) but there is a little ledge, like 3 or 4 inches, from crappy framing and sometimes Ryan or Rustin would stand on it and go all the way to the end. When you go down stairs you look down not to see whats above you 14 feet and then they would say boo or something stupid and scare the living crap out of me! BUt don't ever do it to them, especially ryan, if you want to see another day!