Friday, March 6, 2009

Don't let the bed bugs bite!

I think the kids look so cute in jammies! I will never get a good picture of this. They are so hyper/crazy/tired at night time that I will never get a picture of them all! So here it is the best picture I got!
Picture taken a few nights ago.

My first night getting all 5 kids ready for bed by myself. I felt very overwhelmed. I have survived these past 8 months! Time really does go by fast.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I remember you calling me and proclaiming "I did it! I put them all to bed by myself!" I never doubted your ability to do that. You are a great mom but I understand it was scary everytime I added a new one to the bunch. I always wondered how I would manage but somehow it all works out.

Jessica Caldwell said...

I think you are an awesome mom you have handled having five babies so good. I have small heart palpitations thinking about adding one more to our bunch yikes!

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

That last picture is so funny! Your kids are great, can't wait to see them get older!