A very tired darling little girl asleep on the trampoline! I laughed and had to take pictures. I felt somewhat guilty leaving her out on the trampoline but hey she was getting a MUCH needed nap!
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
8 comments:
Isn't it sad, by the time they appreciate a good nap, they don't have time to take one, do they miss Crystal. Bet you did the same thing to your mom . . . if memory serves me! those are pretty funny pictures. Make sure you keep them secret until you need them for black mail!
So cute! I'm sure she had a lovely sleep!
Sophie is the same way, so I let her watch a movie in my bedroom and she is usually asleep before the previews are over. But at least she thinks she isn't napping. :)
AWWWWW this is a cute post, I love her hair it looks awesome. Your kids are up so darn early the whole house needs a nap by 10 they have already been up 6 hours! I think it would be fun to sleep on the tramp!
So cute! She is alot more vocal lately and quick to tell you what's on her mind and she's not about to admit she's sleepy! After all she's "Spiderman". I love listening to her sing that song it's so cute. Thanks for the having us over for dinner last night it was delicious!
I think that was one tired little JayJay. :D Looks like a great place for a nap to me!
Now that's a napping spot! Glad you took pictures! :-)
She is so little that in the last picture she looks like a blanket is on the tramp and not a beautiful little girl!
I do remember giving mom a hard time about our naps. We used to sneak out the window and come back pretending we had napped.
She certainly doesn't want to admit she's tired!
I wouldn't say it's a trampoline, more like a gigantic playpen. So funny. Good thing she wasn't tired. I guess she told you.
Post a Comment