Spencer and Crystal buried their sweet baby Sage today. There were so many in attendance and that was such a comfort to them. The outpouring of love, service, prayers and all of the kind words posted to her blog have been a blessing. She reads them often for comfort and promises to reply to each of you in time.
With the digital camera I gave Crystal and mine we discovered that between the two of us we have just over 1,000 photos of our little man. They are hard to look at but we are so thankful we have them.
Click on the link below to visit Sage's web page. The slide show was made by someone that we have never met. He spent many hours working on this so we would have it in time for the services. What a wonderful tribute to Sage's life.
Crystal is struggling she still can't believe it is real. I am worried about her. I know in my heart that she will eventually be "okay" but she will never be the same. As a mother it breaks my heart to see her suffer so.
117 comments:
Even though I don't know your family I have been constantly thinking and praying for you. Thank you for sharing your beautiful tribute with us.
it was a beautiful service. Thanks for your thoughts and fun stories about Sage. He is a blessing and my testimony grew just being there.I know others there felt the Spirit as well.. The music was amazing... We will all be there to try to help Crystal and family in anyway we can..
Thanks for letting us share this special day with you!
Much love...
Cori White
I was so glad that I was able to attend today. Your mom and dad shared such touching and wonderful thoughts. The songs were beautiful. I felt the Spirit.
I'm so sorry for your family to have to go through this difficult time. You are all continually in our thoughts and prayers.
Sage will remain in Crystals heart forever. She will be very sad for a long time. This is to be expected when your heart is breaking. It is very difficult to know what to say or what to do with a Mother who is so deeply suffering. In reality there in nothing a "person" can do. This is difficult to accept, because it is in our nature to want to relieve suffering. I know of your faith in Jesus. Place your trust and rely on Him completely. His shoulders are strong, loving and meant to carry us when we can not walk. Place Crystal in his hands. He will carry her and Spencer. It will take time, but eventually the sun will shine again for your family. Never forget the "cord" that binds a child to his mothers heart. My prayers will remain with you. I am a Mom who has survived that which I thought I could never do. Jesus will protect Crystal. Through Him, she will survive and find peace. I too believe that families are forever. ((hugs))
Again, I'm just so sorry for your loss.
Praying for your comfort, strength and peace during this time.
Crystal,
This mama's heart breaks for yours.
Our Jesus will carry you.
I have a loss of words. I am so amazed by your example. I am so sorry for your loss and wish i could lend more support. But I know That Christ is carrying you right now. He will never leave you. I am so happy for eternal families and that we have that knowledge. I love you crystal and I am praying for you and your family.
Dearest Eldredge Family...
Thank you for sharing the photo celebration of Sage's life.
What a beautiful tribute to your precious angel.
You all are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. Hardly an hour goes by that I'm not offering up prayers for your strength and peace. It amazes me that I've been this moved by the experiences of a family I've never met. I believe that, like me, untold numbers of people have been touched in profound ways by your testimony of faith and deeply saddened by your loss. Thank you for sharing your story. Through your unimaginable loss, you have ministered to others in ways that you may never fully realize. Your loving hearts, and your devotion to our Lord are such sweet reminders of His love for us.
I pray that you would remain strong, that you would allow God to continue to work through you, seek refuge in Him and lean on the awesome family and support that He has given you.
We, your unknown prayer warriors, brothers and sisters in Christ, mourn with you, pray with you, and anticipate the day when we will all join Sage in Heaven.
With love,
The Jadehollow Family
Jeff, Debbie & Ashley
MY HEART BREAKS FOR YOU.I DO KNOW HOW YOU FEEL.I HAVE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES BEFORE.ONE DAY AT A TIME.AND SOMEDAYS ONE HOUR AT A TIME.I PRAY THAT GOD WILL COMFORT YOU.APRIL 9 MINE HAS BEEN GONE FOR 29 YEARS.I DO NOT KNOW IF IT GETS EAISER OR YOU JUST LEARN TO COPE.JUST KNOW YOR ARE IN MY HEART AND PRAYERS!SEND YOU HUGS!!!!!!!!!
Many, many *HUGS* for you and your family! And even more prayers as you go through this trying time! I sent you something that I hope will bring you comfort - you will forever be in my thoughts and prayers!
~ Jennifer Ferguson
Dear Eldredge Family,
I am so deeply touched by your strong faith in this time of sorrow. Thank you for allowing us to share in your grief, and to allow us to lift you all up in prayer to our Heavenly Father.
My prayer for you is that you will continue to reach out to that strong arm of God and that you will continue to let HIM put his arm around you and comfort you.
Please know that prayers are and will continue to be lifted up for you.
With much love,
William & Sue Draughon
We dont know eachother but i read about your loss through my Friend Lara. Sorry for your loss. May the lord bless you during this rough time and know you have a sweet angel waiting and watching over you. Take care
I read about your baby on my friend Lara Neves' blog. I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful baby. As a mother my heart aches for you and I will say a prayer tonight for your family.
I knew you a little bit in the Gateway ward, and just saw this on Lara's blog. I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. We will most definitely be praying for your family.
I can not stop thinking about your sweet boy! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
My prayers are with you.
i came here to tell you that we are praying for you in this time of sudden loss and sadness. my words fail me but my prayers don't...so that is what i am here to offer. may you receive peace and love. god bless.
I am so sorry for your loss! We will be praying for your family- I can't tell you why bad things happen but I know everything happens for a reason and God has great purpose in everything- there is nothing that can be said to ease the pain you are feeling but know that many prayers are being made on behalf of your family :) *hugs*
I'm so so sorry for your loss. Our little ones are around the same age and i could understand your pain.
My prayers and utmost sympathy goes out to you & your family. I know no words could mend your broken heart right now but please remember this; you may have lost a son but you gain an angel. ((hugs))
I really have no words except to say that I am praying for your family. I am also a mother and can not imagine the pain you are in right now. I am so very sorry. Katie
((((HUGS)))
My dear I'm at such a loss of words. I was just given the info via the Riggs Family Blog.
Our Father in Heaven knows your pain. He knows your sorrow. Please know that nothing can nor will it take the pain of this loss away, other than keeping your Father in Heaven near and dear to your heart.
Hang on to what you know is true. Sage is dancing and playing today as he watches down on his family.
One step at a time.
Love in Him,
Gala
I don't know you but Adam Freeman(Kayleigh's dad) twittered about you and I wanted to stop by. I can not imagine what you are going through right now but I just want for you to know that I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers in the coming days! May you somehow feel peace and be comforted by all those thinking of you!
We are praying for you all through this difficult time.
God Bless,
Adam & Aimee Freeman
I too didn't know your family, I follow Kayleigh Freeman. Adam posted your loss and I wanted to reach out and say that you are a truly amazing family and my thought and prayers go out to you.
Found your blog from following Kayleigh Freeman on Twitter. She aske us to pray for you. So Here I am...a total stranger letting you know my heart goes out to you. I'll pray for your family.
I am so, so very sorry that your little boy is not in your arms today. I have been reading through your blog and your family is just beautiful. Sage is gorgeous!
This is something that no mother should have to got through. Please know that I will be praying for you along with MANY others.
Our thoughts are with you today.
Hugs from Kristine & family
Crystal and Spencer..
I hope you don't mind but I sent a prayer request to Brent Riggs and his followers to lift up your family in prayer. Brent so graciously added Sage and your family to one of his sites:
http://wouldyouprayfor.blogspot.com/
I hope their loving comments and prayers bring comfort and peace.
Blessed Hugs..
Debbie aka Jadehollow
Dear Crystal & Spencer,
I am so very sorry for your great loss. We too have have lost children, including a beautiful little baby son. It hurts me to even think of the pain you are going through, and I pray that our Lord will be your comfort. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Many blessings,
Linda & Bob from Northern Colorado
I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. If you just try to focus on the joy he brought to you and celebrate his life the loss will be easier to bear. Remember the laughter and smiles.
So sorry to hear about your little one. Prayers are on the way...May God grant you peace.
Praying for you and your family here in Texas.
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Your Son touched so many from what i have read here. We are all blessed.
Praying for your family very much.
Blessings.x
I don't know your family but my heart is breaking for you. I will keep your family in my prayers. God needed his special little angel back, his job was done. My you live with a peace in your heart that your baby is waiting for you and until then he is never farther away than your heart.
I found out about your loss through Adam Freeman and even though I don't know you, I just wanted to send my condolences. My heart hurst for you. I am very sorry. He is an angel watching over you now, as you have watched over him for the last 8 months. I will keep your family in my thoughts and prayers. God Bless you and your family.
I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family. God bless...
We have never met..I found your site through the Riggs site. I am so sorry for your loss. My child earned her angel wings 3 yrs ago. I know she is taking care of your angel boy. Please know that I am praying for you..as a mom I know your pain. God Bless you so..
Kathy T
ANchorge Ak
we are so sorry to hear about your sweet baby boy. you are in our prayers.
I don't know you or your family personally, but was sent here from another blogger. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Nothing can be harder in this world then the loss of a child. I will pray for you.
I was blog hopping from 4 Little Men & Girly Twins - I am struggling to find the words. I just got back from my attorneys office (we are having huge financial troubles, and we may loose everything). My attorney wanted to know how I could be so positive and strong despite our circumstances- man how the gospel roots our very existence and makes us pillars of light for the world to see.
My deepest condolences - I picked up my 10 month old son and just hugged him as I read your blog and cried.
From a sister in St. Louis, MO praying on your behalf.
Love Kara
I came here from Brent's (Abby's) blog. Even though I do not "know" you & cannot begin to even comprehend the depth of your loss, I know that the Lord does. May Jesus comfort you somehow as you rest upon his bosom. Please know that I just got down on my knees & prayed for supernatural strength & peace for you & your family. Praying for you in Louisiana - the Karaba Family
I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that you have prayers from SW Missouri coming your way...and I hope that in time you are able to feel God's peace again....Shannon
I am so sorry for your loss. I got your prayer request from the riggs blog. Please know you are in our prayers and for the family as you try and make sense of this time in your life.
I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts.
“Next to love, sympathy is the divinest passion of the human heart”
- Edmund Burke
So sorry to hear of your loss. We've not met on this earth, but I wanted to let you know I'm praying for all of you. (I came over from the Riggs' blog, after they asked for prayer for y'all.) I can't begin to imagine your pain, but I know God loves you and has you in the palm of His hand. I pray that you can receive His comfort and peace.
We found you through the Riggs Family blogspot...just sending a note of prayer for your whole family...
saying lots and lots of prayers to give you strength to get through this time and for you to find comfort in your faith that God is taking care of you.
My heart is breaking for you both & your family at the loss of Sage. My sincere condolences goes out to you and your family. I will keep you all in my prayers.
We've got to believe and trust in our Lord in all that he does..and especially during these sorrowful times.
The Lord called our oldest son home this past Sept. I've asked myself many times over...WHY? But, I've learned to trust in our Lord for the decisions he makes, and I do believe that we all will see our loved one's once again in Heaven. It's just so hard understanding why this had to happen like this, that's for sure.
You and I know that our children are now in Heaven and living with our Heavenly father...waiting for us to come home and be with them again someday... We've got to remember to Thank Him for the precious time that he gave us to be with our children...
Love & Blessings,
~Lynn/OKC
I am so terribly sorry. My own darling girl died when she was 8 months old also. Very similar circumstances. If you ever need or want to chat, please feel free to email me. I know how surreal it was for me and how desperately I needed to talk to someone, anyone, who had been there. It has been 5 1/2 years now.
Your family is in my prayers.
I just heard today about your loss. My heart breaks for your family....He is just so beautiful!! Praying that the Lord holds you through this all and brings peace to you all soon.
I will be praying for you and your family.
You have a beautiful family. I will be thinking of and praying for you all in the coming weeks and months. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Sweet family...I am so sorry for your loss and know all to well what you are feeling right now. I was where you are one year ago this month. The only thing I can offer is that it does get better. You will be able to smile, laugh, and sing again. My prayer is for God to draw you guys together and even closer to him in this tragedy. The book of Job in the bilble also helped me as a coping tool. I have two recommendations for outside help. The first is www.dailystrength.org. They have a SIDS support group. Also tinyhandprints.org sends out great resources to get you through this first year. I will also let them know about your family. Cling to each other...do not grieve apart. Love, Jennifer
Crystal,
I just wanted to let you know that I emailed you the HTML code so you can post (if you want) the photos from the funeral in a slideshow on your blog. I will bring over the CD to you also.
Love,
Kim
I just was linked through another blog & my heart is breaking for your loss... words cant comfort, I know... but I want to tell you that I'm praying for the whole family during this time!!!
I am a followerer on Abby Riggs site and felt compelled to come and see Sage and write a note to you.
Looking at Sage's pictures, I was struck by one immediate thought...
Looking into the beautiful eyes of your son, I felt in my heart that Sage knew that his time here would be short and that in his time with you, he would be loved beyond measure. It was as if his eyes were taking every second of life in so that he could give you the memories and love that would be with you forever.
"God spoke the name 'Sage' and then gathered Sage into His arms and loving protection."
My prayer is that God will wrap your family in His greatest love and will see you through this most difficult time. Hold onto the sweet memories... and to each other... and To God.
Ann Stegall
Wake Forest, NC
Crystal,
My name is Brittany Kunz and I have suffered a similar loss to you. 9 months ago, I lost my little boy Daxton in a tragic household accident. You are not alone my friend. Unfortunately, there are many who have joined and suffered in this club of losing a child.
When you are ready, you are welcome to contact me dbkunz4@cox.net. Right now emailing is likely easier for you to communicate your feelings or whatever it is we go through at crappy times like these. I hope that you will be able to find some resemblance of peace at this time.
Praying for you and crying with you. That picture of you and your baby at the hospital... it is the same as one I have and I am still sobbing in my heart over it. If you want to read my story, just go to my blog and the archive in June 2008.
I just came across your blog, and plan on reading it from the beginning tonight after my kids are in bed. But for now, my heart is broken for you and your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so sorry for your lose. My heart breaks for you and your family. You and your family are in our prayers. May you find rest in the arms of our Lord, our Comforter and Healer. Thank you for sharing those precious picture of your angle Sage.
I found you through 4 little men and girly twins. I pray that God gives you peace and comfort at this difficult time.
I just came across your blog from another blogger. I am so very sorry for your loss. I know there are just no words. I am lifting you and your family up in prayer. I am praying for God's comfort and healing peace, and that tonight you will get some good rest, as I can only imagine how difficult that must be right now. My mommy heart hurts for you. Praying in NY.
www.xanga.com/mtc92405
I don't know your family, and I cannot even imagine losing a child. My heart just aches for you. All I know is that he must have been very special for God to want him in heaven so young. My prayers are with you and your children.
My heart breaks for your family! Please know your in my prayers! Children are a blessing, and I pray for God's almighty arms to hold your family tight.
Deepest Sympathy,
Kristi from Iowa
There is a bright and beautiful star in heaven. May it always shine upon you.
There are no words to say that can ease your pain and loss. Our deepest sympathy to you all.
May peace come to you and begin to heal your pain.
God bless, heal and give you comfort, in Jesus' name...
I don't know you...but a fellow blogger has your story linked on your blog. I wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers. What a tragedy.
I came across your blog page from Brent Riggs (riggsfamily.blogspot.com). I do not know the right words to comfort your heart and mind... but as I perused through your blog I saw these words that may help you find comfort on what you think is true.... Also, I would like to share a blog of another family who is sharing your tears...
http://campbellshope.blogspot.com/
Sincerely on bended knee,
Liz
Crystal's voice...
I have always had a testimony of the Scriptures. My Scriptures have always been there for me even when I was in my darkest moments. I would turn to my Scriptures for strength and answers. My Mom wrote a little note on the front cover that has meant so much to me. This world is so wicked and full of Satan's influence on our young children. I thought about my own past and I realized the thing that kept me coming back into the church was my love for my scriptures and the hand written note on the inside cover. "I will Love you no matter what".
This is the first time I have been to your blog, but I wanted you to know many, many people are praying for you. I am so sorry that you had to lose your baby Sage. May he forever be in peace.
As a mother I cannot even begin to imagine what she is going through...oh how my heart breaks. I will be in prayer for everyone.
My heart is so broken for you dear Crystal. It just isn't fair and I'm so so sorry. I'm praying that your heart will mend and the pain will ease. I'm so sorry.
I know I don't know your family... I saw the news of your son on the Riggs' blog. However, I haven't stopped thinking about y'all all day today. Please know that your family is in my prayers as you grieve this loss. I'm praying that in this extremely difficult time, the Lord will give you comfort and peace.
I found your blog through another blog. I am SO sorry! Having a son of my own, I cannot even begin to imagine the grief you are feeling right now. Please know that you are in my prayers.
My heart aches for you, as I read of your loss on another blog.
You will be in my prayers, that the God of All Comfort give you strength, hope, and peace.
Robbie
We are thinking and praying for you and your family here in New Mexico!! God Bless You!!
Erica
Mommy of 2 amazing boys
1 who was a 31 weeker!
Hello, I found your blog when checking up on little Abby and I just wanted you to know that I went through the same thing almost seven years ago with my two month old daughter. It is the worst thing imaginable and should never happen but you still have to stay strong for yor kids. I think that was part of my motivation was my son, if not for him and God I don't know what I may have done. I have a lot of books and things that you can read if you would like that I could either mail to you or give you the names of. They helped me alot because it allowed me to see others in my position and how they got through, and they also gave me some books that my son was old enough to read(he was 4) and try to undertstand what happened. I know we don't know each other but if you want to talk please feel free to email me at tiffanyhector@hotmail.com.
I will be praying for you,
Tiffany Hector
Stone Mountain, GA
I am visiting via a twitter I got today. I am so sorry for your loss. My own son turned 9 months today. I will be praying for you all. Sage was a beautiful little boy.
I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious baby boy. I pray that the Lord will comfort you and support you during these difficult times. Sage was a beautiful baby and although I didn't know him, it is obvious he was loved by many and will be missed so much.
I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
I found your blog through the Riggs family and I want you to know how very sorry I am for your loss. I'm writing this while crying on your behalf. I have a baby girl who will be 9 months tomorrow and I don't know how I would live without her. I am just so sorry...I will be praying for your family daily. May Heavenly Father bless you with peace and comfort.
Misty-UT
We found you through the Riggs Family. I'm sorry just doesn't seem adequate. Know that we're covering your family in prayer. We pray that you find peace that surpasses all understanding, because this is one of those things that we simply can't understand. May you feel God's arms wrapped around you tightly, as you heal.
The Averitt Family - AR
You don't know me, I learned of your loss through Adam F. My heart goes out to you all at the loss of your beautiful little boy. I cannot imagine the pain you are going through and I pray that the Lord Blesses you all and helps you all heal. God Bless you! You are all in my prayers!
I am also a stranger to you, but please know that so many in this world have joined in pryer because of your beautiful son, Sage. I know your pain is great. I, too, have lost a child. No pain can be greater, but you will get through this. My prayers are with you and your family. Much love.
Like most people here I just found out about your sad loss. Tears and prayers for you and yours from Washington. May God grant you peace and comfort knowing that you'll be with Sage again someday.
Your loss weighs heavy on my heart. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am so so sorry for the loss of your sweet boy. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I could not help but to leave you with my deepest sympathies. I follow Kayleigh Freeman and the Riggs family where I found your link. I too am LDS and 8 months pregnant expecting a baby boy. As a mother I believe we are all deeply connected and as so we mourn as you mourn. Our hearts break for you because we know that we truly have no control and this could happen to any of us at any time. All is in the Savior's hands. The gospel is the one shining light in our darkest, darkest hour. I am so grateful to have a testimony of eternal families. It may not take away the devestation and pain you must feel however, what a beautiful promise to cling to and to remember that He knows each of us individually and loves us so much. I wish I could have the right words to comfort your family and you personally Crystal. If I were there I would give you all my love as your "sister". I hope that the people around you can bring great comfort to you as you learn to live again. With my prayers and thoughts and hugs. :) Take care,
Chloe
I got word of your loss tonight, and I wanted to say that I am so very sorry. My baby brother Max was also eight months old and perfectly healthy. Took a nap and never woke up. There are no words to express the grief, but please know that God sees your tears and hears your prayers. I My thoughts and prayers are with you as well.
Many hugs and blessings,
Kelli Bosarge
Grand Bay, Alabama
http://www.ugottafriend.com
I need to leave a note expressing my deepest sympathy. Following the Riggs family I found your link. Being a mother and LDS (in Germay) I feel very connected. I watched the touching slideshow and my sons (10 and 12 yrs.) heard the music and stopped by asking what I was looking at. I told them what I had read. They did not leave but asked several questions. What did Sage suffer from? Why does God allow things like this? We had a nice chat. And a heavy heart for your family. Knowing we can not avoid suffering we pray for peace for you. May the Lord help your souls to be still.
Love,
Geertje
Praying the Lord will comfort you all in a very special way.
My grandfather died March 17 and his funeral was last Wednesday too. It is very hard saying good bye to one you love. I can't imagine the grief you must be experiencing. Praying the Lord is your comfort during the days ahead. The pictures of Sage are precious.
Prayers of peace and restored joy are yours!
I just found your blog today. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. I am a fellow LDS'er and so my heart always feels a little connceted to other members of teh church. Have you ever read Stephanie's blog at A Daily Scoop? They are also LDS and lost their 11 month old last year. There is a quite a network of sisters on here who have lost their babies hat I am sure you can find strength from. Let me know if you need their bog addresses....
In the meantime, thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
No words...just praying for you!
My heart aches for your suffering...what an angel has joined the heavens of Jesus. My prayers will continue for your strength.
This is the first time I have come to your blog. Brent included a this link on his blog.
I am so sorry for the loss of your precious Sage. Please know that you all will be in my thoughts and prayers. May God comfort you at this time.
what a beautiful little boy. my heart literally hurts for you. what a sad time. praying that you will be lifted up in prayer and carried through this. praying for you!
Hello Crystal and family... Just thinking more of you today.
I am so sorry for your loss. How hard it must be. I can't even imagine.
Take good care of each other. I know that the gospel will bring you some peace.
I am so sorry for your loss, my heart breaks for the family!
I am a pediatric ER nurse, and please know that the staff that cared for your child will always remember you and your family. Where I work, we keep a prayer list to try to remember the sweet children that we cared for. May your family find peace.
Emily
Praying in Dallas
I do not know you, but learned of your story from Kellys Korner. I just wanted to let you know how deeply sorry I am. As amother I couldn't help but weep for you as I read about the passing of your sweet little Sage. I wish you comfort during this time of terrible grief.
Blessings for you and your family. Even tho, I don't know you, as a mom I can't even think about what you are going through. Know that we in the Thompson house are praying for you!
I am so sorry about the heartbreaking loss of your beautiful son Sage.
I'm praying for you and your family.
Dear Crystal and family, you dont know me I am a blogger from Ausralia, I linked to your page via Kelly's corner after she posted your prayer requests.
I just want you to know that I will be praying for you all everyday over the next little while. I am so sorry for your loss.
Lisa xxx
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I came across this and thought I'd share it with you. They are lyrics written to the song "I Am A Child of God".
I am a child of God and He has called me home.
My earthly journey's through but still, I do not walk alone.
He leads me, guides me, walks beside me, helps me find the way.
He welcomed me with open arms. I live with Him today.
I am a child of God and I have gone ahead.
My earthly life was brief but oh, such peace and love you gave.
You loved me, held me, stood beside me and though I cannot stay.
You gave me much to help me and I live with Him today.
I am a child of God and I will wait for you.
Celestial glory shall be ours, if you can but endure.
I'll lead you, guide you, walk beside you.
Help you find the way.
I'll welcome you with open arms
One bright Celestial day.
--Donna Kulliard
I am so sorry for your loss. I said a prayer for Sage in heaven and for your whole family.
What a precious baby! May God wrap you in His loving arms, and give you the strength you need to get through this time of terrible loss. I am so sorry to learn of Sage's passing, and I am praying for you.
I saw your link on the Riggs page and just wanted to tell you I prayed for you last night. As a mother myself I can not imagine one of my children passing away. I am so incredibly sorry for the loss of your beautiful son. It's absolutely heartbreaking...
May God give you His peace and grace,
Joy
From Fargo, ND, where the big Flood is going on, hugs from one mommy to another. May you feel the presence of sweet Jesus wrapping His arms around you and your family in the next months to come. Because of Him, Jess
Just came over from Kelly's Korner.. I will be praying for you and your family during this time of loss. May God wrap you in his arms of love and comfort you.
Praying for your family.
I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I came here from Kelly's Blog (Harper). My husband and I lost our 8 week old son Joshuah to SIDS 8 1/2 years ago. If you would ever like to talk please feel free to contact me........
angie_neubauer@hotmail.com
I was lead over here from Kellys Korner blog.. and I am now in tears. I am so sorry that Sage's life was too short. I'm glad you know that he was called home, his mission was complete and he is now in the arms of his Heavenly Father.
I'm sure your hearts are heavy at this time. We are praying for you. We live in Gilbert and are too LDS. Our 14 mo old son is waiting for a new heart... after watching him go thorugh surgery after surgery.. we struggle with the reality that he may be called home at ANY time.
Life is short. Life is sweet. Thankfully.. Families are FOREVER!!
Our deepest condolenses and PRAYERS!!
The Simmons Family
simmonsfamilyupdate.blogspot.com
I am so sorry to hear of the heartache and loss your family is going through right now. May God comfort you and give you the strength to make it through this painful time.
My nephew died from SIDS at exactly 2 months of age. I don't know if you will find comfort in this, but it comforted me at the time to know that my little nephew went to sleep that night loved, and that was all he knew before he awoke in the presence of the Lord.
A couple of days ago, I came across a scrap of paper on which I had written something I heard while listening to a sermon on the radio a couple of years ago. The minister had said that a person could live for only a minute and fulfill God's purpose in their life in just that time. I am glad you had the time with your sweet little Sage that you had. I am so sorry that it was such a short time though.
Praying that you will be surrounded by the love of God and your family and friends, and that they will comfort you while memories of your sweet baby help you to smile though there are tears and sorrow.
The LORD is close to the brokenhearted
and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
Psalm 34:18 (New International Version)
I was sent over from someone else's blog. My heart breaks for your family, and my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. ((((BIG HUGS))))
I don't know you.. was led her by Kelly's Korner. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time and during the time ahead as you adjust and try to get back to some type of normal.
Sending hugs your way!
Diana in GA
I truly have no words that seem worthy but please know that your beatiful boy Sage and the rest of your family are in my prayers.
I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending you virtual hugs.
I found your blog through the blog "Kelly's Korner". I was heartbroken to read your story. I am so sorry for your loss and can not begin to imagine what you are going through. I prayed for you just a few minutes ago and have posted a prayer request for you on my blog. I am also e-mailing my Sunday School class to add you to our prayer requests list. I know that you can use all the prayers you can get.
I'm so glad that I was able to make it to the services. It was the most amazing experience I have had in a long while. The spirit was so strong, and you could feel the amount of love for Sage and your family. It really was life changing for me and I think about you constantly and pray for your peace. Love you, Tiff
Post a Comment