
I am truly overcome with so MANY emotions. I am very thankful for all of your kind words and thoughts. I am thankful for ALL of the PRAYERS and thoughtful ACTIONS of complete strangers. I don't know how to explain how much all of this has meant to Spencer and I. We have been overwhelmed with the outpouring of love that each of you have given us. I want to Thank all of you from the bottom of our hearts. You will never know how your thoughts, prayers, service, cards and comments have helped see our family through our darkest times. We loved our Little Sage and don't know how we are going to get through this but each of you have made me realize we are not taking this journey alone.
40 comments:
there are no words...only many many prayers. Absolutely can't imagine what you are going through, but do know Who's walking through it with you. I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet angel.
I have never stopped thinking of you or praying for you since I heard about little Sage. Still praying here for you and your family.
I am heartsick for your loss and wanted to you know I too am praying for you and your family. I wish I could do more. Know that I am praying. Xoxo-BLC
Praying so hard for your family through this time. God be with you all.
From our family to yours - we will be praying for you ... I do not have the words but please know that I am so very sorry and that we will continue to add you to our nightly prayers!
Tom and I will continue to pray for you and your lovely family! Sending you hugs and blessings...
Jan
Just came to your blog from Kelly's Korner. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss! May God carry you and your family through this extremely difficult time. I'm so sorry - there are no words.
UGH, my heart just breaks for you. I am so sorry.
You and Spencer are amazing parents. I know the love for your little ones will never end. Your strength carries over to me and mine. I think of you all every day. God bless you in this really hard time.
I found you through Kelly's Korner. My heart is so saddened for your loss. Saying a prayer for your whole family tonight.
Crystal you are still in our constant prayers and thoughts. We are heart broken and you know what we are not strangers, we have felt your loss and is willing and able to take the burden you are going through so that your little family can cope! We love you all lots
I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for your family. I can't imagine the heartbreak. My God comfort you at this time.
I just heard about you on Kelly's blog and I just wanted to come here and express my condolences. I have lost a baby too, and my heart breaks every time I hear of another baby gone too soon. Please know you can contact me anytime if you need someone to talk to. I also suggest for you to look up National Share Office ( I think the link is www.nationalshareoffice.com but they recently changed their website so I might be wrong) It is a wonderful site for bereaved parents of infants, and I gained so much from them the first few months, and well, actually the first couple of years.
I'm so sorry for your loss... It just brings me to tears.
((hugs))
I came across your blog through Kelly's site. I am truly sorry for your loss. My heart breaks for you. Just know he is now a little angel guarding you.
I am so sorry you are going through this horrible pain. I know words are so small now but please know that many are praying that you make it through this and find peace. I lost my 2 month old son last year and understand too well the worst kind of pain that comes from the loss of a child. I hope you are able to grieve in your own way.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I wanted to leave a comment and just let you know I am praying you through these tough times. I too have lost a child but she was 36 hours ols. I will never say it gets easier you just learn to deal with everything the best you can. Look if you need someone to cry with or listen to you I know I am a stranger but please feel free to e-mail me and I can give you my phone number. My e-mail is fl_kristy06@hotmail.com please feel free to give me a shout. Please take time to grieve it is normal and know there are different stages of grieving that you will go thru.
Like I said if you need someone let me know,
Kristie
There are no words except to say you're in my thoughts and prayers.
My thoughts are with your family as you grieve for your precious son.
I am late to post this, but I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am for your loss. If I sat here for weeks thinking about what to say to you, I know I would never have the right words. I cannot imagine the pain that you feel right now and what a sad time this is for you and your family. I have been moved to tears for you! I have four kids myself, and I cannot imagine what it would be like to lose one of them. I learned of your story late last night and just wanted to let you know that it has been on my mind ever since. I prayed long and hard for your family last night. I hope you can take some comfort in the fact that God will hold you in His hands during this time. I will continue to pray that you and your family will have peace. I know we have never met before and I have not ever read your blog before, but please don't hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you and your family even if it is just to ask for some extra prayers at some point.
I came to your site from Brittany's blog (4 Little Men and Girly Twins). I am praying for comfort and peace for you and your family.
I am so very sorry for your loss.
My prayers are with your family during this difficult time.
I don't know you. I came across your blog yesterday. Your family has been in my mind ever since then. I don't have any words. I don't know what to say. All I can say is that you are and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. May you and your loved ones find peace through this very difficult time. I am a mother too. I wish I could give you a hug. Feel free to email me if you would like. johannafsilva@gmail.com
Crystal,
Your words are sweet. I am hoping to be able to continue to help your family.I was just able to help in a small way, but felt blessed by doing so, and want to help anyway we can. I am just around the block. Please feel free to call anytime. I am amazed at all the comments of strangers.. near and far.. It's great support. Back in Dec when my husband got really sick, the ward pitched in so much, and it was such a blessing. Let people help you :) and serve!
Praying for you.
Praying for you.
Just found your blog tonight, through Kelly's Korner. I am so very sorry for your loss. I know that nothing I or anyone else says will take away the hurt, but baby Sage is with his Father, and in the midst of all the pain I can only imagine that the knowledge of that is of at least a little comfort. Prayers are lifted to you and yours!
Crystal and Spencer,
I just found your blog tonight through http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/. She is asking her readers for prayers and I will certainly be keeping you both, your children, family and friends in my prayers. I have no idea the pain that you must be experiencing but I know that there is no way to grasp what has happend to you. I just pray that God will be glorified through this in some way and that His presence would be ALL around you. I just want you to feel his peace. I promise to keep you in my prayers.
Send love and prayer your way.....
I am deeply sorry.
You are on my heart and in my prayers.... you are not alone though all of this.
God Bless..
I hope I am not too repetitious, but we are still praying for you and hope you can take ease one day at a time.
I'm just so so sorry. I'm brokenhearted thinking what you are going through. May God comfort and hold you. My prayers are with your family.
Crystal, our prayers are with you and your family. We hope that with each painful memory, your hearts will also be lifted with the fact that He is with Heavenly Father now, knowing no more of any earthly pain and how you as his family provided with a paradise for him to enjoy here on earth.
Love and hugs,
Carolyn
Crystal, I have posted before.... There is an angel blog we have created for mothers who have lost children, much like your circumstances.... anyway, if you are interested in our little "support" group, let me know :) dbkunz4@cox.net, and we can add you. You aren't alone. Your little baby boy is BEAUTIFUL!!
My deepest sympathies, my heart breaks at the mere thought of what you are going through. May the Lord lift you all up and help you through this trying and horrible time.
God Bless you all, you are all in my prayers
Crystal Gauthier
Since words can not express, prayers are going up.
I'm so sorry for your loss. We lost a baby last year, and while the circumstances were very different, I share the pain of holding your precious baby's body and trying to stop time while also saying goodbye. I hope you find the answers you are looking for and that you find comfort in your family, friends, and memories.
Hi Crystal and Spencer, I just wanted you to know that you are continually in my thoughts and prayers. I'm here.
Crystal and Spencer,
This is my first visit to your blog, and I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes just imagining the grief you must be feeling. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers during this most difficult time. Sending lots of love your way!
Margaret
My heart grieves for you all. Please know I am praying too.
I found you through my sil, Lara's blog.
There are no words to express how my heart aches for your loss. I have a 6 month old baby boy (with the same love for that exact jumperoo) and I really cannot imagine how difficult this time is for you. But, I appreciate your testimony of the Gospel in your time of grief.
thinking about and praying for your family.
Post a Comment