This was the very first time I was able to give her pig tails! I was so excited!
Needless to say I enjoy having a GIRL so much! She enjoys playing with her Mom's hair as well!
Here are just a few of JayJay's hairdos! She sits perfectly still and lets me curl away! I just love this little girl so much! I thank the heavens for her! I don't do her hair like this everyday because, I don't want it to ruin her hair!
4 comments:
Her hair is so cute!! I go online to try to teach myself how do do hair and it never turns out. She is one lucky little girl to have such a talented mommy.
Love this post. Her hair is always adorable! She is a sweet heart for sure and is always so proud of her hair and quick to show it off.
I love this post! I hope and pray I can do Izzy's hair like this! SO ADORABLE!!!
Crystal, is there anything you cannot do? She is so adorable modeling all those hairdos! What fun you must have playing salon, lol!
Hugs, Carolyn
Post a Comment