This is Crystal's mom. I just wanted to let her friends know that her and Spencer were in a car accident today on their way home from Costco. A woman pulled out in front of them hitting them on Crystal's side of the van.
Teele and I drove Crystal to the urgent care, she refused the ambulance ride, and x-rays revealed she broke her right wrist and elbow. They think she separated her ribs from her sternum but are awaiting the radiologist report. She is tired, sore, bruised and mentally exhausted.
We are so thankful that Spencer and the children are fine and that Crystal's injuries will heel!
Teele and I drove Crystal to the urgent care, she refused the ambulance ride, and x-rays revealed she broke her right wrist and elbow. They think she separated her ribs from her sternum but are awaiting the radiologist report. She is tired, sore, bruised and mentally exhausted.
We are so thankful that Spencer and the children are fine and that Crystal's injuries will heel!
44 comments:
Bless her heart! It's time for the sun to shine a little ! Praying for all you guys. Stacy
Bless her heart! It's time for the sun to shine a little ! Praying for all you guys. Stacy
Oh my goodness, Crystal! You poor thing! I will pray that your recovery is quick! And Trey's too!
Oh my gosh Crystal I am so sorry for this. I cant believe it I pray and wish you a speedy recovery!
Are you kidding me? I am praying for a quick recovering and glad it was nothing more serious.
My prayers are with you tonight and every day. Sometimes it just seems like nothing can go right, but eventually it does turn around and we are able to smile and breath a little easier. Here's to that turn being soon and lots of smiles for your future. Hugs and Love from Cleveland, Ohio
Oh Crystal, that really sucks. I know kinda how your going thru with the car accident, I hope your recovery is quick and you find some peace. I was diagnosed with post traumatic stress after my accident, I couldn't drive or be a passenger for 9 months, it was a security thing and it was hard to go to sleep at night afraid of what might happen next etc. I had gone to a counselor and a psychiatrist to get meds zoloft and xanex helped take away the fear and nightmares. If you want any advise with legal or counseling help let me know. I had an MRI and went to physical therapy. I hope you find a good lawyer etc. I LOVE YOU.
Georgia
I just put x2 next yours and your family's name on my prayer board. Heal with godspeed, be health, and be happy. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Xoxo-BLC
My goodness, Crystal! I hope you heal soon and heal well! I'm glad that you all walked away from that collision!
So sorry to hear that! I will keep you all in my prayers for quick healing.
Crystal,
I am so sorry! I can't believe this happened to your family. You don't need anything else to go thru. I feel so bad for you. Trey's broken leg, now your wrist. Geez. I am glad you are all ok though. Again if you need anything just know we are here for you.
Your friend,
Tara
I am so sorry, gosh when it rains it poors. Things will get better, might not see it now, but it will. I love you. Marie
Wow! How great to hear that no one was seriously hurt and how terrible to hear that this even happened to you as a family of all things!!!! I can't imagine being a mom with only one useable arm. That sucks!!! I pray that you have lots of patience and are quick to heal. Many hugs to your family. you are thought of everyday!
-Chloe
Oh my Heavens! You precious people have been dealt some very tough blows these last weeks! My heart is aching for you! I pray your physical wounds heal and that you can feel the love of the Father as he comforts you. Take care. Also, might I add. If the other person has insurance, be sure to seek a good accident lawyer. You never know what your injury could hold for your future.
Praying for your and your family
Elaine from MT
When it rains it pours.... its time for the clouds to roll back and some sunshine to come in. Praying for this entire family. You guys have been through enough in one month.
God Bless.
I'm so soory to hear about the accident. I know the family must be in so much pain. Just know that you had your gaurdian angel with you during the wreck. Those pics were so scary.
I will say extra prayers for you and your family
my heart just keeps breaking for you guys!! Just want to knwo I comtinue to pray for you. and I love you guys!
First thing that came to mind... You've got to be kidding me!!! I'm so sorry... I'm sure you are feeling like "How much more Lord?"... hang in there!!!
Glad everyone was OK though!!!
Praying for you all!
Holy Cow!! How much more can your family endure!! I'm glad you guys are okay!!
Prayers for you and your family!
Sorry you guys were in an accident, I'm greatful that the injuries were only minor. But im sorry you got hurt that is horrable.
how much can one person bear, poor girl
OMYgoodness. i am so happy to hear the kiddos are ok. geez, LORD let this family have a little bit of a break. they are going through so much. give them peace father. wrap your comforting arms Jesus i love you AMEN~~
OMYgoodness. i am so happy to hear the kiddos are ok. geez, LORD let this family have a little bit of a break. they are going through so much. give them peace father. wrap your comforting arms Jesus i love you AMEN~~
Crystal, what is there to say? I'm so sorry! I'm happy to help if you need anything. Just let me know!
Prayers are going up right now!
You have no idea who I am and probably no clue who most of these comments are from- but hang in there- one day at a time...embrace with what you do have in this time that is rough for you!
I just can't believe how much your poor little family has been through. My prayers will be with your family!
Well it's Friday and I just wanted to send you guys some well wishes ! Thinking of you and all you are dealing with at this time. Ur in my prayers! Stacy
Just stopped by to let you know I'm thinking of you and wishing for you and Trey's quick recovery...
All I can say is when it rains it pours!! On the way to the funeral service, Audrey Peterson said something that I just cannot stop thinking about. We were talking about how great you are and how everyone who knows or knew you had a ton of great things to say about you. Then she said, "She is amazing, just think of what the Lord thinks of her to test her in this way and give her such a trial. That show's that He knows she can overcome this." The quotes probably aren't exact, but I have been thinking about what she said, and I thought you might like this insight. Love you!
Oh. My. Gosh.
This is SO wrong.
My sweet friend, hang in there.... just hold on....
xo Misty
Crystal and Spencer,
I am glad to hear you and the kids are okay. Crystal, take care of yourself and try to relax if that's possible. Let us know if you need help, we can bring the girl spa to you!!
How terrible! I am so thankful no one was hurt! Little Sage was looking out for them all!
We are continuing to pray for your family! You have been on our Prayer List since Sage's passing. I've just posted an update today on our blog...requesting continued prayer.
May God wrap all of you in HIS arms!
~Blessings,
Jan & Tom
I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for your family every day. I've somewhat been where you are right now. Know that you will not be forgotten, and neither will Sage. Your testimony is beautiful.
you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I could take away some of your pain. You've been through more than enough and...it's just not fair.
Crystal,
I want you to know that I have read your blog over and over again. I have cried along with you. You are a SURVIVOR.. I have tried to come over several times. I keep missin ya. I've included you in my prayers and ready to help you in any way. Time will heal. lots of love
Cheryl Glahn
I have just found our about your sadness. I am praying for all of you for healing for your heart and bodies.
May God bless each of you and take your sadness and troubles away.
Hugs...Jeanne
Crystal:
I started praying for you when Jan at Rose Haven asked for prayer. I looked at your face sitting in the back of the car and my heart just ached for you and your family. I cannot imagine what you must be feeling but please know that you are loved by our Father and even though we cannot always see the why..of things we can rest that He knows the why..I will continue to hold you in prayer.
Roberta Anne
Dearest Eldredge Family..
You are all continuously in my prayers. I was so saddened to read of your accident.. then I rejoiced in His Holy name that everyone was safe. I know this dark journey seems to appear endless but I promise you there is light coming. Praying for comfort, peace, and a speedy recovery to you and the rest of your family.
Matthew 11: 28-30.
God Bless,
Debbie
good lord. like they needed that....hearts.
Our hearts still go out to you and will continue to. I thank you (Grandma) for the updates and want you to know that it hit me tonight just how very hard this is for YOU. You also lost your precious grandchild and you have to watch YOUR baby walk through this terribly sad time.
Love and prayers to you as well. I will be lifting you ALL up. God comfort and keep you.
Oh you poor thing!! I pray for quick healing! Like another person said, "I pray some sunshine on you all!"
Post a Comment