Friday, April 10, 2009

How TOUGH are YOU?

These pictures were taken the evening before little Sage passed from this life onto the next.

I have wanted to post these because this is just how our family is. We are always laughing, giggling and playing around. We will never be the same again but, I don't think Sage wants us to not laugh again or be cheerful. I think if Sage saw these pictures of the his Brothers he would belly laugh as well!

Wayne dared me to an arm wrestle. Lets just say the 6 year old is tough! He beat William every time! I also got them to show me there "STRONG MUSCLES"! These pictures make me smile. Enjoy!












20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous photos. I'm so glad Sage's last night with his family was a night of fun and laughter. You look like such a loving family. I hope you are able to find some of your happiness again.

Marie.

Kara said...

Love the big strong muscle pose! They look like they were having such a good time! I hope you're making a speedy recovery from your car accident. I wish I lived closer so I could bring you a casserole and lime jell-o (isn't that what us LDS women are famous for) =-)You continue to be in our prayers!!

Lara Neves said...

They are so cute and fun! Your family inspires me. I love how much you love being together.

I am positive that you are right and Sage wants you to continue to enjoy life, hard as it can be.

Thanks for posting this.

Tamra and Jim said...

What cute pictures. Those boys look like a ton of fun. Thanks for posting. We think of your family often and pray that you're healing and doing well.

Michelle said...

Too stinkin' cute, thanks for sharing!

Jadehollow said...

Crystal..
Thank you for sharing that precious memory and family moment with us. The photos brought such a great feeling to me.. seeing that pure joy on their lil faces. Love the Hulk and Muscle Man poses it reminds me of my little brother who was constantly flexing lol. I know this Easter will be hard on your whole family.. I continuously have you all in my prayers.
Blessed Hugs..
Debbie

Sharron said...

Oh those boys. Don't tell them that Grandma is tougher than all of them! Don't want to embarrass them or anything . . . these are fun! I do love your family!

my3sons said...

You have a beautiful family. I am so sorry for the pain you are in. I pray that someday soon your family can have that carefree, fun, and happiness back! Katie

Gone said...

How precious! What wonderful young men you have!

You're right...SAGE wouldn't want you to NOT SMILE and LAUGH again.

We're still all praying for you and your family.

~Blessings,
Jan & Tom

Misty Rice said...

What fun times through all the current hard times. I am glad you are focusing on the 'good' things...as hard as I can imagine that to be right now.

God bless your beautiful family....Happy Easter.

raino said...

what memories to look back at. happy easter!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter sweet family, may your Faith craddle you all with comfort and love and let your family have a truly beautiful Easter.

CS

Anonymous said...

Will's facial expressions just crack me up in these pictures! You guys are always just so much fun!

Kristy said...

You guys are such a fun family. You are really an inspiration and I love you guys. PS, I love the song you have on your blog, I keep listening to it over and over and I can't help but cry every time. I am so grateful for Easter and for the Resurrection, to know that you will have the chance to see who little Sage will become.

Amanda Griggs said...

These pictures depict your family to the T. Will and Wayne are always asking me to arm wrestle and they are TOUGH! Thanks for posting these!!

Glahn Family said...

cute boys, big smiles, happy home.. love it..

peachytiffers said...

Those are some fun pics!

Chandy said...

Your boys are hilarious! Crystal, you had no chance... It's nice to imagine you laughing.

Happy Easter...

becky b said...

Such wonderful memories for little Sage! I'm sure he's watching his big brothers and still belly laughing!!! I hope you have peace and enjoyed your Easter. As each day passes, you are a day closer to being with your sweet Sage again!! What a precious face!
hugs,
Becky B.
upstate NY
bbenkoski@hotmail.com

Taralee said...

Look at those muscles!! Those boys are just so darn cute!