She says, look Mom Mom its snowing! Come look!!? I walk into the living room and see..............................
Trey and William just sitting in the middle of the biggest Mess I had ever seen! Just watching TV. Typical boys.
I asked Trey who made the mess and he said Jayden made this snow! Yah sure she did it all by herself! The girl has never even seen SNOW! It took all of us almost 1 hour to clean up the mess. We had 2 vacuums going and 3 very humble children picking up, paper, cookies, stuffed animals and SNOW! It was everywhere, shower curtains, toilets, walls etc! Styrofoam sticks to everything!
17 comments:
I was wondering how she knew what snow was...
Don't you just love these messes? I know Pres. Monson said we'd miss them at last conference, and I'm actually starting to believe him.
Okay when you told me about this I have to admit I kind of tuned you out when you told me what a huge mess it was...because a huge mess to you is one dirty dish...but OH MY GOSH! You under-exaturated the mess. You will find pieces of "Static Electrified Snow" for weeks...this is hilarious. Lara, above, is right as I'm sure you know you will miss those messes one day. I wish we had digital cameras and blogs when I was raising you kids. Especially the boys and all their shenanigans they got into!
That is the biggest mess I have ever seen in your house. OH my goodness, where did they ever find the 'snow'
It's still funny !!!!
OH MY,WHAT A MESS.ENJOY IT.I MISS MY GIRLS BEING LITTLE.NOW THEY ARE ALL MARRIED WITH CHILDREN OF THIER OWN.I DO NOT KNOW WHERE TIME HAS WENT! BLESSINGS, FAYE
HAHA! Sooooo precious. Thanks for sharing. Xoxo-BLC
WOW...that is hilarious! (not at the time, of course!!)
You will be finding that stuff forever!
Glad you caught it on camera..we would have never believed the mess!!
I cant imagine that mess!!! That stuff gets so static-y anyways!!
That is one big mess alright! Wow! Don't you just love digicameras to immortalize everything? ;-)
Oh, I love it! My son did the same thing with a whole huge bottle of baby powder once. It took 3 hours to get it all vacuumed up. The powder kept clogging the filters and I'd take the whole vacuum apart, clean the filters, put it back together, vacuum a few more passes, and do it all over again. Then the dust kept settling for nearly a week. Every day there was a fresh coat of powder on everything and we'd dust and vacuum it all up. Whew! Good times. Oh, and he did it all with me right there in the room with him. I just had my backed turned because I was working on a math page with my seven year old, totally oblivious to what was going on right behind me! LOL
Holy Cow! Where did the 'snow' come from?
Which kid didn't have to pick up the mess? It's amazing what can happen in 5 minutes!!!
LOL Styrofoam is definitely a blessing and curse. I sure have to watch or Gabriel and Garrett get me with that stuff and messes like that . . . . and to ya"ll who say you miss them . . . are you all out of your minds?? Give me the hugs and snuggles any day!
I'd say you had your work cut out for you! Wow, amazing what a little styrofoam can do, huh?
I have cleaned up so many of these messes in my mommahood. I FEEL your pain girl. It is quite a funny picture though. Thanks for sharing.
So this is what you were talking about when you were leaving me a message on my blog!!! Too funny...
I totally know how you're feeling. My kids did the same think only it was with all the tiny paper shreds from an overflowing paper shredder. I about died when I walked into my office and found the "snow." The other day I found some more "snow" and this was almost 2 years ago! My guess is styrofoam makes a stickier mess than paper shreds. Glad to see that you have such a positive attitude about it all! :o)
OH MY GOODNESS!! Glad they helped!!
Okay, so it is (kind of) funny! WHAT A MESS though...I hate styrofoam. You get it cleaned off of one thing and you turn around and it has just blown over to a different spot...or stuck to you. Maybe next time she'll consider using ice...at least it melts.
That stinks!! My friends kid did that in my garage while we were setting up new furniture. I am still finding pieces everytime I go out there!!
Post a Comment