Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wayne's Kindergarten Graduation!


Today at 4:15pm Wayne hands me an invitation to his kindergarten graduation. I read it and realized it started in an hour and a half! I broke down in tears. This is not like me to forget such an important thing in my child's life. I called my Mom in tears, she said to not worry that things would work out. Things did work out in the end. Wayne will never know that I forgot his big day until moments before hand. He will only remember that all of his family was there! That we love him and think the world of him! I wanted to thank my family for coming in a moments notice! Thank you so much! Love you all!
I thought Wayne looked so handsome tonight! I want to remember his smile and how he kept his hands in his pockets! I love this little man so much. He is so tender hearted. He is a little behind all of the other kids but, I have faith that he will catch up! He is a good kid and we are so proud of him!

13 comments:

Deeanna said...

I was able to see the dress rehearsal at school today and the kids were so adorable! The school always does such a great job with their Kindergarten Celebration.

Jessica Caldwell said...

Wayne looked so handsome, I can't believe that his is already done with kindergarten. It feels just like yesterday when that little guy was born. I love how Wayne trys to be silly, he loves to make people laugh.


CONGRADULATIONS ROYAL WAYNE!!!!
Love your Aunt Jizzy AKA Jessy

mj and that girl that loves him~ said...

Hey way to go Wayne! We're proud of you, love from us~

Sharron said...

Well Wayne, congratulations on your big event! Keep up the good work & you will reach your goals and live your dreams!

Hey Crystal, if that had been two of my kids that would have been the first I heard about it! I learned to train the teacher to make sure everything was put into their back packs and then I had to remember to look or I never knew what was going on!

Chandy said...

Love his "little big man" look on him with that shirt on. I can see why you love him so. ;-)

Congratulations, Wayne! Way to go! Now you can dazzle them in 1st grade!

Crystal you are doing great your children are all so happy, and part of that is you!

Hugs, Carolyn

Amanda Griggs said...

I wouldn't have missed Waynes graduation for the world. I was happy to see him up there with his big smile and his hand in his pocket! I loved that he was standing there with one hand in his pocket. . . . it was so handsome!

Tara said...

Wayne did look so handsome. His outfit was so adorable. Sydney wouldn't wear the dress I wanted her to wear. I love his cute smile. They did a good job!

Liz said...

Everything was perfect! If you had known/remembered you would have stressed all week about it being perfect and you didn't need that stress. He had no idea you had forgotten his night. I thought he was the handsomest little man there...he is so cute! I loved watching him singing with his class the school did a really good job!

Anonymous said...

aw he is so cute! You have a great family. btw I love your music.

Lara Neves said...

Looks at that adorable smile! He is indeed a handsome kid!

I forget stuff like this ALL THE TIME. And I never have a good reason. You are such a good mom.

Life in the circus said...

Congratulations Wayne!

Don't you just love family, especially those who you can count on in a pinch. I'm glad to see you all with smiles on your faces.

peachytiffers said...

Those are really cute pics!!! I do stuff like that all the time!

Kara said...

What a handsome little guy!! I'm glad you made it - he'll never know!!