Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Thanks

I found this picture on a a friends blog. A women in which I have never met. It touched my heart.

I have wanted to say thank you again for everyone who has said a prayer for our family. We have felt them. They have lifted us up and sustained us. I will never know in this life time just how many prayers half been offered up in our behalf. One day in Heaven I will be able to see each and everyone of you that have helped our family. I want to give you all hugs. I am just so grateful to complete strangers, ward members and family for your love and support. Thank you for not being selfish and taking the time to think of others. I pray that I can learn from all of you. Thank you so much.

10 comments:

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

Dear Crystal, I know you would do the same for some one else who is in trouble. That is why we are family in Christ. And it's at God's prompting that we pray in the first place. So you take care, I am sure you road is not that easy just yet and you continue to have pain. I do think you all do very well. Father in Heaven, I lift the Eldredge family up to you, will you continue to comfort them in moments of grief. Will you remind them of the blessings in their family life with the great kids they do still have on earth. Please bless their lives, and continue to surround them in love, In Jesus Name, AMEN!

Sharron said...

That's a beautiful poster. I have a friend here that makes similar ones and posts them on her blog. Isn't it wonderful that there are those that can see this is in their minds and hearts and then can share them?

You are still in the prayers of many and whether you realize it or not, you are helping and teaching many as well!

Love you sister!

Laura Marchant said...

I think about you guys often and every single time I hear that song now.

Gone said...

(((((Hugs to all of you)))))

~Blessings,
Jan

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful picture!
I bet that felt so good to see that on someones blog!
We are all praying for you and your family!

Jessica Caldwell said...

You and Spencer are the strongest people I have ever meet. You are the ones helping others. Love you guys soooo much

Audrey said...

I have felt such heartache over your loss. I couldn't think of anything better to do than to offer prayers of comfort and hope for your family. We love you so much.

Chandy said...

Hello Crystal, it's beautiful! I'm glad that someone took the time to do something like that for you and your family!

Jadehollow said...

Dearest Crystal..
My Sister in Christ.. My Sister of shared pain.
From the moment I learned of your family's loss I was spiritually connected to you. I had so many scriptures running through my head at that time.. but only one kept standing out.. it was

Matthew 18: 19-20

"Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

I had nothing to offer you more powerful or comforting than prayer. So pray I did, and I set out to find others in agreement to do the same in Jesus Precious Holy Name. I have a small but mighty group of followers on my blog.. and they all made me so proud when I ask them to pray for your family. I felt so much agony for you.. a connection .. a rush of memories and painful hurt from unhealed scars. You see I too have a precious angel with Jesus.. To see everyone's words of comfort offered to you.. made me feel as if they were being offered to me as well. I made the picture and placed it on my blog as a daily reminder for all those that visited to keep your family in their prayers hoping to help you. Yet I still felt like I wasn't doing enough so I went to Brent Riggs .. who also has a blog called Riggs Family Blog and requested prayers upon your family's behalf. Brent has a huge following and is such a wonderful man of God. Once he posted about your needs.. I saw a huge jump in your comments on both your blog and on Sage's Memorial. That made me feel so much better knowing so many more were joining in prayer for you an your family.

Upon your return to posting on your blog ,even as you were put through what I felt at times were the trails of Job.. it was very clear that your love for and trust in God did not waiver. Your Spiritual message and your courage has been so inspiring to me. That inspiration combined with the video message you posted "Come what may & Love it" gave me a healing... something that I thought would forever evade me. So my dear friend.. you are the Teacher and we have all learned from you and you will forever hold a special place in my heart. I will keep that prayer request picture up and will continuously have you and your family in my prayers.. for comfort and peace and for smiles an laughter upon every precious memory of your beloved Sage. May God continue to keep you all wrapped in his healing arms .. this I ask in Jesus Sweet Precious Holy Name.

Blessed Hugs,
Debbie

Christy said...

I am a lurker. I have never commented before, but I read every post. I think you are amazing. I am thinking of you and your little family.