Thursday, April 30, 2009

"PINK"

Spencer, my Mom, Aunt Amanda, Uncle John and I have been busy this past week rearranging our home. With the passing of Sage the kids rooms have been a wreck. Too many kids in one small room. I needed to rearrange the kids bedrooms to make there living space better. I have left Sages room as is. I just removed Trey and his things from the bedroom. Thanks to everyone's help we got the job done!
Here is my beautiful little girl Jayden! She was so excited to be getting a new "PINK" room! This was hard work because this room used to be Will and Wayne's old room it was Bounty Hunter Blue!


This is what I call true love! A daddy painting his little girls room 3 shades of pink and not complaining about it at all!

Our family pet......Holly Joy.....aka KEE KEE......aka meanest cat on earth! She found a new spot to be lazy!

Thanks to my wonderful mother for decorating her room! I said Mom this is all of her stuff make some Magic in here! Mom did just that! JayJay's room looks awesome! She loves her new room and so do I! I feel better having my house in order. Thank you to everyone who helped us with this project! I love her new room!



14 comments:

Liz said...

Oh my even though I've seen it already it really does look nice. I'm so glad I was able to help I was so afraid the colors would be wrong but I didn't do half bad. I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Jayden. They capture her spirit! She's such a happy little girl...and you are more than welcome I'm glad I could help.

Amanda Griggs said...

I'm glad we were able to help. Both the rooms turned out so cute. The colors really brought out each room. I'm glad that I was able to do a small something for you guys. Jay Jay really loves her room, as does her Kitty.

~Katie said...

Sooooo CUTE!!! I LOVE her room. ADORABLE!!! I wish I would have thought to do different shared of pink in my little girl's room. :)

I love your blog too. I have been following since Sage's passing. I think you are remarkably strong and you have a beautiful family. I am so sorry for your loss and you are always in my prayers. Thanks for sharing!!

Audrey said...

That turned out perfect!!! I have wanted to do something like this for my daughter and just don't seem to have the motivation to do it by myself. Ugh. The downstairs bathroom about did me in on home redecorating projects. Wanna try another room? Say a room at my house?

Pam said...

What an adorable room. A little girl's dream bedroom. Hurray for dad for doing all the painting.

Tara said...

It looks so adorable. You guys did such a good job. I bet she she just loves it. She looks so happy and cute in her pictures! I like how you did the different shades of pink. That looks like it would be hard.

Junebug7776 said...

What a cute room. Think your mom would come do Katrina's? lol

Kara said...

Wow - that is PINK!! It's very cute and very girl - love it!!

Lyndsay Winters said...

I absolutely love it! Girls are too fun. If I didn't share my room with a boy my room would look just like that! :)

dragonflyz in June said...

What a stunning room! If I were to have a girl, it is how I imagine I may decorate her room! I, too, have been following your blog since Sage's passing, and I am also in awe at your strength. My heart broke for you at your loss and a small piece of my heart stays that way for you, your family, and your little angel. If you are strong enough, I would love to see pictures of his room, though I will likely cry. God Bless you all

Sharron said...

This is really cute. I would have loved it when I was a little girl, or even a little bigger. Enjoy Jay Jay!

Tamra and Jim said...

Both rooms turned out so cute. I'm sure the kids will be happy to keep their space clean now! Nothing like a little paint to make a place look and feel brand new again. Good job!

Taralee said...

Oh I love the pink room. The dresser nobs are so cute too. I'm sure that little girl of yours is just LOVING it! So fun.

Chandy said...

Great room! Wow, I bet she just loves it in there! I love that wall are of her bows and her bedding is so fun!

Great job you guys!