Monday, April 20, 2009

Slip-n-Slides and Trey!

I looked out the window and saw Trey AKA "cast stinky boy" was outside playing on the slip-n-slide. He was soaking wet and covered in grass. I simply asked, Trey what are you doing? He replied, its okay Mom I have on my black shoe! Apparently, if you wear your black cast shoe, your entire cast does not get WET! Spencer, had to spend the next 30 minutes blow drying Trey's leg! I feel bad for the poor kid! I think I would have wanted to play in the water to. At, least he got a good hose down and no longer stinks!





7 comments:

Amanda Griggs said...

LOL! That's one magical boot!! At least he got a bit hosing off! Poor kiddo. I'm glad he was able have fun with the other kids!

Liz said...

He drew pictures with markers all day yesterday. It was funny and sad when he said, "I have drawn all these pictures and none of these kids have broken legs!" He is so ready to have his cast off. I'm so happy he finally feels like he can walk on it...he's making progress. I just love this little guy and all of his spirit!

Sharron said...

Go Trey! LOL

Cori White said...

that makes sense i guess.
he was too cute in primary on sunday.. i was doing sharing time and talking about the resurrection.. it was near the end and all the kids have had it with sitting there for so long.. so as i was bearing my testimony saying everyone would have a perfect body again. he was scooting across the floor.. i said even little trey here will not have have a broken leg anymore.. just wanted to share :)

Chandy said...

It looks like your weather is warm enough to have some water fun! It's barely warming up here though the cool breeze have been such a welcome treat!

Go Trey! Great pictures of the black shoe!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I love this, poor guy I couldnt imagain being 4 years old and not allowed to play in the water. I'm sure glad stinky boy got himself a bath!!

peachytiffers said...

It makes sense. The black shoe blocking water is genius! :)