Sunday, April 12, 2009

Pictures from Easter Past!

I have waited 1 entire year until I posted these pictures!

Trey ate so much candy last year that he finally went into a sugar comma on the couch! Well Will and Wayne thought it would be funny to put Easter egg shells over his eyes while he was sound asleep! I laughed until I cried when I came into the living room and saw what they had done, to there poor defenseless little brother! This year the poor kid was in a leg cast and they would steal his eggs! So next year Trey needs to get them back! I think I am going to help him plan his revenge on those 2 older brothers! Love you Treyton Reece!




16 comments:

wheels said...

I'll help plot against them.

Faye said...

THIS IS JUST TO CUTE!THANKS FOR SHARING! BLESSINGS, FAYE

Rebecca Jo said...

Oh my goodness...that is hilarious! The chocolate around the mouth just makes it too!!!

Misty said...

Oh... little boys and little boy mischief....

Thought of you this morning. It's the funeral of my baby today.....

Lara Neves said...

Reminds me of growing up with all my brothers! Funny pictures...poor Trey!

Anonymous said...

That is just to funny! :)

P.S. You don't know me but I followed a link from another blog over to your blog and have been following ever since Sage's passing. I just wanted you to know that I've thought of you and your family often since then and will continue to do so. Hugs and love from Ohio.

(My blog is private but if you want to take a peek email me at moodybeth@gmail.com and I will send an invite your way.)

Sharron said...

I love it. DO help him, I got so tired of my older brothers getting stuff on me! I have done them good since growing up. It is pretty funny watching them try to figure out how I got wise to them!

Mariah said...

BOYS!! That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh today.

Jessica Caldwell said...

OK LMAO!! Poor Trey he needs is revenage on those brothers of his ! I'm glad you posted this it is so funny!

Losee family said...

So stinkin cute!!

Cori White said...

Poor Trey and his messy face.. too cute.. Im sure these pictures will earn him big revenge in years to come. Glad to see you at church on Sunday. Didnt get to say hi... so Hi now :)

Chandy said...

Poor Trey! LOL I so agree he needs to get back at them, even just to put a smile on his face...

Anonymous said...

I can totally relate to being picked on by 2 older brothers so count me in on the plotting. Congrats to your sister and her new baby girl! We're still thinking about you...

Taralee said...

Ha ha. That is so funny. I'm sure your kids are going to have some GREAT memories. It will be so fun for them to remember all those laughs. I also love it that you got a picture of it. I always forget to get the camera on so many instances.
Thanks for you comment on my blog- you are too sweet!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I just keep on comming back to this post, it is so funny.

Liz said...

I've laughed at this photo since last Easter. I remember you calling me and telling me about it and to check my email so I could see the pictures. This is very funny and knowing Trey like I do he will exact his revenge! Those boys should be afraid...very afraid! LOL His chocolate bunny face. I love how he has all of those brand new stuffed toys around him but he's sleeping on his Glow Monkey. That monkey has comforted Trey for a long time!