Saturday, April 11, 2009

Come What May and Love It!

12 comments:

Life in the circus said...

You are amazing Crystal! One of the things that attracted me to you as a friend was your compassion and your understanding of the things that I had been through. What he has said is so true of you. You are the kind of person who loves the Lord and will be blessed for your trials. Lots of love to you and your beautiful family.
-Carla

Sharron said...

There is not much in this life that I treasure more than learning at the feet of those younger and wiser than I am. Thank you dear friend.

peachytiffers said...

That was beautiful!

chloe's clan said...

You know I have struggled and lost so much in my life that I fear what may come in the future. It is something that has held me back from trusting the Lord. I often think that my receiving of good things equals my worthiness. Which of course is not true but hard to let go of. I sometimes feel that I live my life holding my breath. Your post has reminded me that Heavenly Father does care and knows me and wants me to be happy. I love the part that says the He will compensate us. It brought me to tears to know this. Thank you so much for lifting me up when I have nothing in this moment of my life to compare to your loss. You are very special to be able to lift others during this time in your life. I don't know you but have been following your blog and leaving messages of love for you. I just wanted to let you know that I love you even more today for your example and love of the gospel than I did as my sister in Christ yesterday. Thank you.

Mariah said...

I loved this talk from Conference too. Good to see you back on your blog. I'm glad your arm is better...miracle. Love you guys.

Chandy said...

Sometimes, we need to be reminded of things we need for our lives. Thank you for this post, Crystal. I miss your examples of strength and love... The Lord is always with us, come what may. And I love that about HIM.

Jadehollow said...

Thank You Crystal.. That message is beautiful.. so often we forget about all the rewards that are coming to us as we are in the midst of suffering. We CAN endure anything with Jesus at our side. Thanks again for the inspiration.
Have a Blessed Easter celebration.
Hugs,
Debbie

Audrey said...

I love this talk. It'll probably be on my list of all time favorites forever. I just laugh and laugh everytime he tells the story about his daughter getting picked up for the date and it turned out to be the father picking up the other daughter for a babysitting job.
The message is so applicable to each of us in our trials. What inspiration and hope.

Liz said...

First of I'm SO happy to see you post to your blog! Second I loved this talk too...I remember watching it with you in your living room...but we had no idea how much it would come to mean to us. Love you and I'm so proud of you...Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am so humbled by this, and amazed by you. I feel nothing but love right now.

fawndear said...

This was absolutly my favorite talk of October's Conference. I have to listen to it over and over again or whenever I'm down and it helps.
You and your sweet family continues to be in my prayers!

Gone said...

Crystal...thanks for posting this lovely talk. So many don't understand the Father's love for all of us.

~Blessings,
Jan