SCREAMING HELP ME MOM!
Cracking open the cast! A brand new leg! WOW!
He also had blue super hero tape in there!
Daddy giving him a fast wash down in the sink. He is still refusing to walk on it. Poor kid. Hopefully he will not have problems from this break in the years to come. I wanted to say thanks to Kershna, Jeremy and family for helping us out so much! We are so grateful for your help.
17 comments:
I'm glad Trey got his cast off. Hopefully he'll feel comfortable to start walking on his leg soon. You guys are amazing how you just keep going and going no matter what. Thanks for your example.
That's great news! I'm sure he's just glad to see his leg again after looking at that cast for a while! ;-)
Hooray for Trey's healed leg!
That's AWESOME!!!!I'm so excited for him that he has a brand new leg! Getting casts off is always scary, but he was a brave little man!
I bet you're excited to finally get to give him a full scrub down in the tub!!
Thats good news!! I sure love that little guy. He wanted me to write on it the other day but I told him his art work was to pretty to write over.
Good luck having him walk on it the other children need to look out that little boy has some revenge for his older brothers and Jay bug.
You guys are awesome !
So glad he has it off! Hopefully it stays off. I bet that noise really frightened him. Children are amazing and their ability to heal so fast. Jessica is right he has lots of payback to catch up on. That little Jayden sure took advantage of him not being able to walk. She's a little spit fire that one!
Yay!!! That is so exciting for him. I am glad that he got to get it off. He looked so cute the other night how he was cruising around the school pretty fast. I can't believe how good he got at that. Hopefully it feels better and he'll be walking normal soon. Jayden and Savannah sound a lot alike. They both seem to get into mischief. I could tell by the snow from the other day. That is exactly how Savannah is.
Krishan and I were more than happy to help. It pays to know people who break their bones all the time.
Since it was just a fracture, there shouldn't be any residual problems in his future.
It's perfectly normal to be hesitant about putting weight on his leg. After being in a cast, your leg/arm/whatever always feels weaker and allot lighter.
Apparently I can't spell Krishna's name right either. KRISHNA :)
glad to have his cast off. im sure he feels much better..
so sad with him screaming. i would be too if they came at me with a saw. glad all is well :)
Crystal, thank you so much for leaving that great comment on my blog. I so appreciate you!
Congrats on Trey's new leg. How exciting! Good luck on him getting used to it...Christine
Hope he doesn't need another cast on!
What a brave guy!! Get a good wiff of the new, clean, and non-stinky leg. At least I hope it's not stinky anymore. :)
Aw poor Trey!! You're a brave little guy! You'll be up and running around in no time!
Crystal..
Stop by I have a lil something for you.
Hugs,
Debbie
Way to go Trey! Being a little hesitant may be a good thing to get his leg used to supporting him a gain. A cast has to play havoc with the muscles.
One more step to recovery, of all kinds!
How is the car search doing? Jon really cracked up at the checkered citation!
Post a Comment