



Chevy, runs great - $1600 (East Mesa)
I have an 82 Chevy citation, 2 door, that runs and drives great, has cold a/c and a warm heater with only 85*** original miles. It's a really reliable, little car and it gets good gas mileage. I just recently re-did the interior of the car and now I am having a hard time finding someone that likes the colors, it is orange and white and all the seats and headliner are covered in orange and white checkers. The outside is still the original paint, as far as i know, and it still looks good. and if you don't like the checkers they can easily be removed, and the seats underneath are the original brown with no rips or tears and are half leather, so if it comes to that i could remove the checkers for you with no extra charge. If your interested please e-mail me at kschwinn@live.com or text or call me at (480)773-8120. Thank you for your time. $1600 obo.
Also interested in trading for something bigger, has to have 4 doors, would like an suv of some sort i.e. blazer, explorer, 4 runner, rodeo.....
Thanks Christopher I needed a good laugh today!
15 comments:
I say go for it! LOL that really has to be one of the ugliest interiors I have ever seen. I know you will find something before long. It's just sad to me that you guys had a brand new mini-van with one year of payments behind you. It gets totalled and they pay off the van and you walk away with nothing. Thank goodness you had GAP insurance or you would still owe them. But I know something will come along!
Now that's something the kids can eat in! LOL!! That is hilarious! I know you guys will find something, so I would hold off on the checkered car!
OK Reidhead girls . . . doesn't something here look a little familiar?? I used to haul you guys around in a little citation just like this . . well maybe minus the checks. . . and it had four doors, who would ever have bought that with two doors in the first place?
The scary thing... someone out there will be like "That's the most awesome car EVER!"
"I'm having a hard time finding anybody who likes it." Ya think?
That is too funny!
Good luck finding a new car that works well for your family!
We used to have a car just like this as well. A Chevy Citation. I don't even remember the year, probably 1981. But not long after we got it, we were driving to Texas at night and hit a deer. The back seat laid down and Ryan was back there asleep. He woke up when we hit the deer and looked around and said "Uh Oh." It was a good little car, but luckily it didn't have checkerboard interior. :D
Man, the ONLY downside is that it wouldn't fit the whole family or else it would be perfect!! LOL! That is great! Maybe you should convince Spencer to drive it!!
You gotta give him props for being honest in his advertisement. LOL
Wow, that is pretty bad choice of interior!
so, you gonna buy it!? lol looks like a table cloth.
All Spencer's co workers don't have any children so they sure like to make fun of the mormon guy. I know that the right car will come along, I agree no payments is the best way to go.
RaLee is almost 16 she needs a car!!
AWESOME! Go for it! :)
it looks like if that thing has been around this long.. its bound to last forever!
itd keep the kids busy on a road trip.. just bring some checker pieces
That is by far the UGLIEST car I have ever seen. lol
All of these comments are cracking me up! Bring checker pieces, LOL, I'm sorry that was funny. And yes Jessica, RaLee is turning 16 and has visions of Dodge trucks in her head, buying this car for her would be a hoot! She wouldn't be caught near it!
All I can say is, "SWEEEEET!" LOL!
Post a Comment