Today, William got a present in the mail from his friend Austin. He was so excited! After, looking at his new cool shirt he says, Mom you need to tell him thanks for me and Dad maybe you should let him know that
"I AM JUST A LITTLE DUDE"! I had tears running down my face because, it was so funny! Then he just shrugs his shoulders and heads upstairs. I asked him what he was doing and he goes, "I AM GOING TO PUT THIS COOL SHIRT IN A GOOD SPOT AND WAIT TILL I AM 12 YEARS OLD BEFORE I CAN WEAR IT"! So tonight before bed Will asked if I thought he would be big enough by the time he was 10. I told him that would be perfect! All in all he loved his shirt and thought it was really special and says Thank you!

11 comments:
aahh... kids... they keep it honest - dont they! that's too cute!
Sew up the bottom, fill it with water and he can swim in it!
I love this! He must really love the shirt to want to save it for later. He's so picky about his clothes so that's a compmliment that he can't wait to wear it! I love this little man. He is always so sweet and kind to grandma and quick to give me lots of hugs!
How stinkin cute! What a personality that boy has! So sweet.
He is so skinny, Easter he fept on lossing his pants!! I have always said Crystal could make some money on a comercial 'feed the children' with William!!
Too funny! That kid always produces great stories. My favorite was "Oh my Nutts!"
I will tell him. How are you guys doing? I have been wanting to stop by but wasn't sure if I should or not. :) Thank you for the Easter gift by the way! You are TOO sweet!!!
That is so cute! At least he knew how special the shirt is! Lisa once had a Healthex onesie that seemed to grow with her! So big in fact that she was able to wear it until she almost 7! I got it for her when she was 9 months old and it looked fine then... I wished I took some pictures. It followed us well into AZ.
great orange shirt.
cute blog entry. big shirts are in style right? ok maybe not..
thanks for your comment on my blog.. i will have to show you how to make that bread sometime. Its way super easy and oh so delicious!
So cute!!! I love the shirt and Will's response!!!
Post a Comment