I hate to tell you, but it will always be like that! We always know when Rustin is home because there is always a trail... to this day!!! and the others, too. It's just part of life! We love it.
I was just talking to another mom who has several boys, and she told me her motto is: If you want to see me come over anytime, If you want to see my house I'll need some notice. I've stolen it from her because I GIVE UP on ever having an even remotely clean house again. That was funny, it brightened my morning of trying to reclaim the kitchen. Thanks.
I am the Mother to 5 beautiful children. 4 of the 5 are here on earth to give "HUGS and LOVES" to! 1 of my babies made his trip back home to his Heavenly Father. We are learning to listen with Christ like ears so we do not miss his quite presence in our home. So come on in and hopefully you will see that even through tragedy life can be beautiful.
5 comments:
Amen Sistah! And I would love to know when does ever end?!?!?
That is hilarious and so true!!! Thanks for sharing that Crystal.
I hate to tell you, but it will always be like that! We always know when Rustin is home because there is always a trail... to this day!!! and the others, too. It's just part of life! We love it.
LOL! Amen.
I was just talking to another mom who has several boys, and she told me her motto is:
If you want to see me come over anytime, If you want to see my house I'll need some notice. I've stolen it from her because I GIVE UP on ever having an even remotely clean house again. That was funny, it brightened my morning of trying to reclaim the kitchen. Thanks.
So here I sit watching UTube while my little ones are downstairs making a mess.
This video is a fun way to start the day!
Love your blog!
Pam
Post a Comment