Sunday, September 27, 2009

Love true Love!

IMG_1416

We drove to Holbrook this past weekend to attend my cousin Kari’s wedding reception! She was a beautiful bride! Everything about Kari was stunning! The thing I want to remember most was just how happy she was! Dustin her groom looked so proud of his darling little bride and did not take the grin off his face! Ohh so sweet! It was fun seeing Kari all dolled up! She is truly so happy and we are all happy for her!

IMG_1413

Her entire family was just as darling! Pinks and browns! Such a beautiful wedding color’s! I missed the whole entire group shot but you get the picture! The little girls all had pink and brown dresses on and gorgeous hair! The men and little boys had pink shirts on! So handsome looking!

IMG_1414

The reception was county, shabby chic! Pink and brown chandler’s hung from the trees and candle light every where! Each table had a different table cloth and center piece! All of them were gorgeous! The food was excellent and the band was amazing! They had a homemade root beer and that was a hit!

IMG_1412

IMG_1415 

Her wedding quilt~handmade by Grandma Leon and I am sure many other loving Aunts and friends of the bride! It has the Snow Flake Temple on it with hearts! I love the old wagon holding all of the gifts!

IMG_1409

The cake table! Aunt Molly and Aunt Karolyn did a fantastic job on the cake! The little cake on the left is the grooms cake…..all camo!

IMG_1417

I thought the night was perfect and fit for a Queen and her handsome happy King! I think all of  Holbrook, Joe City and surrounding towns showed up to this party! Congratulations and have a wonderful life!

IMG_1411

3 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

I think she looks like a princess. I'm so glad you guys were able to go, I would have loved to but you know same old story NO MONEY. Thanks for taking some pictures I wanted to see her in her dres and her decorations.

Amanda Griggs said...

She looks so happy! I am very happy for her and Dustin! They both look so in love! I think your title says it all: Love, True Love!

Rustino Scar said...

I'm still disappointed that they didn't ask me to sing at their wedding.