Monday, September 28, 2009

Witches, Spiders and Ghosts ohh my!

The holidays have officially arrived at the Elderedge house hold! I decided to make some ghosts this year and hang them from the trees. The kids love them and think that there Mom is really cool because, she can make GHOSTS!

IMG_1420

This is our front door we have ghosts, spiders, bats and a snake! This looks neat at night time because the tree lights up all orange!

Trey picked out this blow up witch over a month ago!! He takes his job as Witch keeper very serious! He is so excited that everyone else gets a chance to see his Witch in action!

P.S. Only in the desert do you die of heat while decorating the outside of the house in October (well almost October)!

IMG_1430

Wayne’s little rat! I think it looks all to real and gives me the creeps!

IMG_1436

IMG_1435 

IMG_1425

The holidays are here. I miss my baby. My kids have no idea just how sad all this holiday stuff makes their Mommy. I want them to have the best childhood a kid could ask for so I decorate and dance to monster mash for them.  We miss our little boy so much. The holidays have always been so special to me. They are all about family and being together. Part of my family is missing from time. Time keeps coming and the days keep going whether I like it or not. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers this holiday season.

7 comments:

Mama's Place said...

You and your family are always in my prayers and thoughts. One day at a time.♥
Irene

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we pray for you everyday! I love your decorations - and yes, you're such a cool mom and your kids are so lucky to have you!!!

Liz said...

Love the new ghosts you did today. You can't see it in the pictures but the breeze blows them just so and they really look like they are real. Your yard looks awesome, you are awesome, your kids are lucky. Prayers always.

Cori White said...

You are on the ball with the decorations. I havent even thought about it yet :)
the ghosts are cute.. so is the rest of the yard.
thanks for being so open with us that peek in on your blog and share with us how you are feeling. You are forsure in our prayers.. I love the monster mash

Jessica Caldwell said...

I LOVE your yard it is so cool. I'm so glad Trey finaly gets to show off his witch!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that Trey finally gets to show off his witch! He loves that thing. our house looks so neat!

Carolyn said...

You are such an awesome mom. We continue to always pray for you. :)