When someone losses a child all of a sudden that child becomes the focus of everything that you think or do. The best way I can explain it is, it is like having all 5 of their pictures on the wall and Sages picture is the only one that continually lights up with big blinking signs and neon lights all around it. The neon sign will always be there but, I hope that it will soon takes its place on the wall and the others will come forward!
Spencer and I have worked so hard to be there for our other kids and do fun things with them but, most of the time our hearts and thoughts are with Sage. We are trying to enjoy the journey that we are on.
I saw this craft project on another ladies blog so I decided to make one of my very own! I bought these frames from Ikea……3 frames for $1.99!
I already had the black paint, so for under $20 I made this frame for the top of my stairs. Most of the pictures in the frames where taken after Sage moved on to bigger and better things! I have 2 of him in their but, my goal is to keep living life and taking pictures and making these 4 other children the “NEON” signs in my life. Sage’s one little picture will stay in the center of all of our hearts but we will build a life time of memories around him. My kids love this frame they remember all the good times we have had as a family after Sage left us.
7 comments:
I love your project it turned out so nice. Makes me wish I had bought some that day but I really don't have much wall space or the desire any more. Sad ha? Well it looks awesome and your doing such a good job with all of this. Your kids are lucky to have you and spencer for parents.
You are such an inspiration! An inspiring decorator, mom, everything! Keep it up! You are doing fantastic things with the hand you have been dealt!
that is a really cute idea. Im sure the kids will love it and look at those pictures often!
I may just have to copy-cat your idea! I LOVE IT! You and Spencer have to be some of the BEST parents I have ever seen!
Love the idea! It's so nice not cluttery like I tend to create. Looking for just the right place . . .still looking . . .
That is a really cool project. Looks great.
Your frame turned out awesome I can't believe you made it!
Post a Comment