Saturday, August 22, 2009

First day of school!

School has been in session for a while now but what the heck. These are their first day of school pictures!
William and Wayne loved that their shirts had guitars on them! I really think I have a handsome group of little men living in my house!

Will is going through some I am going to smile weird faze so this was the best I could get out of him.

Wayne is going back to Kindergarten this year. He has been struggling so hard with school. He seems to be really happy with his teacher and is doing really well so far.

Mr Treyton Reece is off to preschool this year! He is so excited to be going to school! I love his smile, how can you not smile back him? Trey is doing really well in school and loves it!

Here is Trey right after he got home on the first day! I asked him how it went? This is what he did!

He told me it was a long hard day and that he needed a nap! I laugh he is only gone a total of 2 hours! Owell I really enjoy the peace and quite!

This is such a huge change in our household. I always have had 2-3 babies at home while the other kids are in school. It is getting easier to listen to the silence around our home while most of the kids are gone. Things stay clean and I have so much extra time to get everything done. Things are so different.

14 comments:

Liz said...

CUTE pictures! Trey always makes me smile. I almost hate seeing the kids grow up. William is getting too old to come say hi and hug grandma any more. I knew those days were coming but it's still sad. Pretty soon one by one the kids just stop jumping in your lap and thinking you hung the moon. Any way the silence is hard to get used to even now at my age everytime there is a change in the house I go into a depression. LOL

Chandy said...

Your boys are so cute in their outfits and Trey, nailed it. School is hard work. LOL

I can't wait to have peace and quiet soon as well... And have things cleaner for sure!

Have a great year, you guys!

Amanda Griggs said...

Will, Wayne, and Trey are so handsome! Every time I think about those three in school I think about the Jobs. (Like the Bible pronunciation of Job!) Anyways they were the heart throbs of Highland High! I'm glad that school is going so well for all of them!

Tamra and Jim said...

Your boys are so cute. Looks like they are off to the start of a good year. They have great parents and a good family behind them!

Anonymous said...

You have three of the most handsome little men that I've ever seen!! I love how you comb Will's hair, too! I hope you guys are doing good - I always want to come over, but end up crashing on the couch most days because I just feel so defeated! Hope little Jayden is surviving without her older brothers and is doing good! I love you guys and all your posts - hope you are doing good!

Rustino Scar said...

they all look so cute. So funny about Trey having a long hard day. Kind of reminds me of my school now.

Sharron said...

LOL Love the pictures, they are all too cute! It is funny when things get so quiet, isn't it? Enjoy he time, Winter break will be here before you know it!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I'm so glad that they are all doing well this school year. Trey is a gem he makes me laugh. I LOVE how he thinks he is gone for hours.

Your children are all so beautiful

Lara Neves said...

I love first day of school pictures. So new and fresh. Trey made me laugh. :)

Kristy said...

They are so handsome and just from the pictures they look so full of great personality!

JoAnn said...

My little guy did first grade twice because he needed time to mature a bit. Best thing we did for him. When he started 2nd grade he asked if he was going to do 2nd grade again too. We told him no he'd be just fine..... He served his mission and graduated from BYU in 2003 with a double major in computer sci and business.
Bless you and your sweet family.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures. You could tell they were all so excited to be going to school. We went ahead and put Gabriel in kindergarten, just to see how it goes, he's got a pretty good chance of doing it twice too. It's such a fun grade that's the one to do twice...can you imagine having to do something in high school twice...yuck. You have great kids, with contagious smiles. Enjoy your school year. :)

soften said...

What cute kids! The silence is hard to get used to. Along with not needing a stoller, or a dipaer bag, etc. Yes it is easier and the house stays cleaner, but that's never what we wanted. We miss not having those things because it means not having our sweet babies.

You are doing good, but I know it hurts so much still. Five months isn't that long for hearts that miss Sage so dearly. He knows how much you love him!

Cheryl said...

Crystal,

I have given you the "Friend Award" on my blog tonight because I have enjoyed reading about your family before/during/since the loss of your dear son.

You have been a support for me in my grief walk.

With love and hope,
Cheryl