Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday Girl and Bear!

I know I have been MIA. We have been busy learning to live again. I am proud to report that we are doing good. We have are hard moments but we continue to pray for peace and comfort at this time. I know for all of you it has been five months and but to us it feels like it was only yesterday. For us time really has no meaning, time has stopped, slowed down and speed by so fast. I need to keep on blogging so I can look back and remember this year of our life. So much of everyday living is such a blur.

This is Jayden's 3rd birthday! I was so happy and felt so blessed to have her in our home for the past 3 years! She is such a perfect little girl in our eyes. She was our first birthday child after Sage passed away. We felt so happy to celebrate her life and enjoy each second of that day with her! Moms blog has all of her party details! I was really not up to blogging at the time.




Daddy, Jayden and BEAR! Jayden and Daddy are very close! She loves her Daddy so much. I am so happy that Spencer loves his children so much. He really is a wonderful Daddy! Bear on the other hand has been part of our family for the past 2 years. Bear has been missing about 2 weeks now. I am so sad that Bear is gone. I am heartbroken that her little dirty Bear is has gone missing. I miss Bear so much and so does she. I am trying to believe in Miracles! Hopefully Bear will find his way home.




4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Hello,

I know what you say about time standing still.

Our son Caleb died exactly a year ago today and for us, at times, it seems like time stopped. In fact sometimes the seasons bring sad moments because it reminds us that time isn't standing still and that hurts. It bothers me that time is marching on without our little one.

I have learned to lean on God one day at a time and he gives me the grace I need to get through each day.

I hope that your daughter's bear is found and they can be reunited :)

With love and hope,
Cheryl

Tamra and Jim said...

I hope you find Bear. If I ever saw one just like him, I would buy him for her. I'll keep my eyes open. Do you remember where he came from???

Sharron said...

Hi Crystal, it's good to hear from you. I worry, fret, and pray for all of you many times a day. The more Lincoln grows and develops, the more I think of Sage. I still can't imagine being in your shoes and hope that you are always able to feel His love, strength and comfort with you at all times.

Love you, Sharron

BeckyinQC said...

Jayden is such a dolly Crystal. I love her little smile and the picture of her looking up at her daddy. So sweet. I know the process of grief is so hard and I think of you everyday. I hope you know I'm here.