Friday, October 23, 2009

Master Bedroom!

For the past 2 1/2 years our master bedroom has looked just like this! BLAH!!!!! White flat paint pasty walls. Finally on Tuesday morning I got busy and painted my room! I am so excited and think it turned out so pretty. the pictures just don’t do it justice! I have a few more things I want to pick up to finish it up! I need to paint the bathroom in the next few weeks.

“BEFORE”

IMG_3633

AFTER!!!!!!!!

IMG_1928-1

IMG_1931

IMG_1937

IMG_1941IMG_1950

20 comments:

Tamra and Jim said...

Wow, it looks beautiful. You are one hard working lady. How do you do all that you get done? And your house is always so clean and fixed up so cute. I'm glad you posted pictures of all your hard work.

IAmDenise said...

I really like it
Thanks for Sharing. I wish I could paint my room, Im to lazy to do it

Liz said...

It really does look amazing! Especially in person it's so romantic and looks like it belongs on HGTV! You did an awesome job.

Tara said...

Crystal,
It looks gorgeous!! You did such a good job on that. I am going to paint the girls bathroom a light blue color also. I just don't have as much energy as you do. I can't believe all that you get done! You amaze me.

Sharron said...

Love it, but is that what a master bedroom is really supposed to look like? Were are the "just put it into my room" piles?

Color would be so relaxing and soothing!

Audrey said...

What a great transformation. I love the big letter with the detailing around it. Like I said, when you get done with your house--mine's ready.

Unknown said...

Amazingly beautiful! Are you available for hire or at consultations? :D I LOVE the way you arranged your wedding picture collection. I think the Master Bedroom is the most important room, yet somehow it seems to always be the last one done. It's so peaceful looking. Congrats on finishing such a big job. Enjoy it!

Just noticed it says Stephen...once again it's really Mariah.

Lacey said...

It looks awesome Crystal!! Love all the colors and your bedding!

Kristy said...

Gorgeous!

Rustino Scar said...

that looks awesome! You did such a great job painting and decorating your room.

Lara Neves said...

Wow! It's absolutely gorgeous, Crystal! I don't usually like blue on the walls, but I love it with the chocolate details. So pretty!

Cori White said...

it looks great. i love the colors. my room is going to be painted too..soon.. i told blades he has a month :)
i love the "e" on your wall too..

Amanda Griggs said...

It looks really awesome!!

raino said...

beautiful job. what does the E stand for? or am i asking a question that everyone else knows the answer to ....

Eldredge Family said...

Eldredge......I have a C for Crystal and S for Spencer that I forgot to hang up with the letter E!

Jessica Caldwell said...

I LOVE it you are so talented

Jessica said...

This room looks amazing! I'm a random reader who just pops in and appreciates the story of your family. I noticed on the newer post you were mentioning interest in a word or something vinyl to hang...have you seen Uppercase Living? You might like that...but I see you already have amazing decorating taste of your own!

Chandy said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous! What a wonderful eye you have!

Carolyn said...

WOW! That looks so professional! Can I hire you????

Misty said...

HOLY smokes! Looks FANTASTIC!