Thursday, October 29, 2009

Discoveries at the ZOO!

We went back to San Diego Zoo while we were in California! We all had so much fun! Wayne being Wayne! Lets just say we were not the only ones taking pictures of  Wayne being Wayne!

legoland 352

The baby gorilla loved my CHILDREN! He would run right up to the glass and play with them. I got teary eyed once again. I felt Sage was saying HI to us through the baby gorilla!

legoland 355

 

legoland 356 He would put his hand on the glass and wait for the kids to put there hand up! He did it with all of the kids!

legoland 357

 

legoland 358

Here are the full grown Elephants! So cute right?

legoland 326

Here is my sad grim discovery! I have bigger BOOBS than a full grown ELEPHANT that is nursing another baby ELEPHANT! I am outraged and saddened by this! My Boobs are much prettier than these of course! Thank Heavens!  I am seeing a possible reduction in my future! G stands for get a reduction!

legoland 326-1

RaLee wanted a picture with the HIPPOS!

legoland 365

The children had alot of fun as you can see!

legoland 321

5 comments:

Liz said...

LOL Okay that picture of Wayne is pricseless! Typical Wayne for sure. The baby gorilla is adorable and by the way "G" for get a reduction? Your hilarious.

Sharron said...

Don't even want to know how you did the comparison . . . "G", huh?

Amanda Griggs said...

LOL I am laughing hard at all of this post! The little taw-taw's cracked me up! They don't even look like what I imagined a nursing elephant to be, then again I don't day dream about nursing elephants!

Wayne cracks me up! I love that picture!!!

Danielle said...

That baby Gorilla is adorable. I'm glad the kids got to experience that.

Thanks for the laugh about the elephant!

Taralee said...

looks like you guys had another great trip!! :) that baby gorilla is adorable. i remember going to the San Diego Zoo when I was little. There was so many different things to see. I'm glad you had a fun little get a way.