I noticed today that every time I sat to too go potty the toilet paper roll was missing more off the roll. I did not think anything of it and kept on with my daily chores. I thought the kids were being awfully good, I looked out the back window and saw these 2 precious little angels playing “QUITELY” so……I gave them another roll of decorating supplies and let them have fun!
They were making little ghosts! The supplies!
Awe look how big my marigolds are getting! So pretty!
Trey just wanted me to leave them alone before I changed my mind and stole his decorating supplies!
13 comments:
LOL Never a dull moment where ever Trey goes but I have to admit lately Jayden is running a close race with Trey...they are so funny. Maybe they heard you talking about TP'ing with Aunt RaLee? LOl
the ghosts are so cute.... arent those the moments when you LOVE being a mom...when they just are so creative and adorable! BUT i think you must be training them early to go along on those midnight runs to tp someones house! Theyre good already!
HA! That is the cutest! That Jayden is such a dolly! You just can't get upset at that sweet face! Love it!!
That gave me a great smile this morning. How fun is that-they look so proud of themselves!!
What little creative stinkers!
You are such a good mom!
too cute.. i think they will be good TP'ers in the future.. they must get it from you :)
HAHAHAHA I love it they did a great job with their ghosts. I'm not sure if I would have given them more fuel your braver then I am!
LOL If I were you and Spencer, I would unlist the phone number right now or you'll be getting calls from the neighbors by next year! they did a pretty darn good job!
That is so stinking cute!! I love how they are getting into the spirit!!! Trey looks like he is
B U S T E D in this picture!
How creative is that? What cute kids, and you didn't even have to put all the work into making a bunch of ghosts to decorate with. I love it! Trey sounds so much like our crazy Gabriel...we should get them together sometime...with LOTS of supervision of course. :-D The yard looks great.
Oh wow! You are such a good mom. You have a lot of patience and you understand that sometimes a little mess can be fun. I could learn a lot from you. Also, in your last post you talked about eagle scouts. My son is nine now and he doesnt have a father around. I am considering putting him into something like boy scouts but had never heard of eagle scouts. Can you tell me how much you are paying for it and how it compares to boy scouts?
That so looks like something my kids would do. Looks like they are having fun!
You're such a good mom to GO WITH IT! It's hard to let kids make messes sometimes--knowing you'll likely end up doing the cleanup alone, after they're asleep. Your kids will grow up with some great memories of good old cheap fun!!!
Post a Comment