Sunday, October 18, 2009

Ash

Disclaimer………I FEED WILLIAM FOOD…………..! I know he is so darn skinny! He gets teased all of the  time about how skinny he is! Poor kid!

This is our new kitty Ash! She absolutely loves William and he loves her! He is always cuddling with Ash! Ash even sleeps in Williams bed cuddled up on his pillow! I feel bad posting these pictures because, William is in his underoos but, I would have missed some cute pictures of William with little Ash. This is the position Ash gets into when she wants to cuddle on Williams lap! Ash does this all on her very own!

IMG_1905

 

IMG_1903

She kept looking at me when I started taking pictures!

IMG_1900

Ash will then just roll over and watch the TV with William for hours!

IMG_1911

Holly, Ashes mom is still mean……….she is a good Momma to her kittens that is the only nice thing I will say about Miss Holly!

4 comments:

Misty Rice said...

I had you on my mind tonight. I haven't commented in awhile, but I always peek in on you and your family.

I love that you guys are cat people... I love my kitties.

Anyways, just saying hello and always praying for you.

God Bless.

Sharron said...

Don't worry about kids being skinny. Gabe eats like a hose, most of the time, and he is just as "wiry". Give that term to William, it usually is pretty darn strong along with the thinness!

Amanda Griggs said...

Ash looks like a cute kitty! I'm glad that Will finally has a cat that is as lovable as he is!

Jessica Caldwell said...

Hooray your kitten has a name and I love it. William is handsome even in his undies. I'm so glad Ash is a sweet heart you guys needed a nice cat.