Friday, October 16, 2009

A day at Sage’s Beach!

Around 6 pm on Saturday night we decided to load up and drive to California. We drove as far as we could then stopped and slept and woke up the next morning and drove the rest of way to San Diego!  William and Wayne got out of the van and ran straight for the ocean! Despite my best effort to yell at them they were already soaking wet!

legoland 109

Little Jayden loved the ocean but was terrified of the waves and all of the washed up sea weed! Yuck!

legoland 160  

She did not want to go to far because she would get her new “princess shoes” dirty! Umm that is not one of my kids????

legoland 126

Wayne and Trey wanted to bury Will! Look closely they decided to give William little boobs! LOL ROFL! They thought that up all on their own! Trey said Mom all mermaids have boobs! I am glad you noticed son!

legoland 164

 

 legoland 144

We Decided to take RaLee with us. She was so much fun on the road! She had to sit in the back and play referee! We take RaLee with us every time we go! The kids absolutely love their Aunt Rae Rae! legoland 153 legoland 172

legoland 119 legoland 122

The last time we were at this beach Sage was with us. I have to count my blessings and name them one by one. I got to take Sage to this ocean. I have many wondrous memories that I have to hold onto. It was sorta strange, this time, the beach was dirty from sea weed and full of people! When we went with Sage, the beach  was perfectly clean and quiet! Another one of the Lords tender mercies for us. He gave us the entire beach that day to spend together as a family, an eternal family! Something about the ocean makes me think of  Heaven and just how beautiful it might be!

5 comments:

Sharron said...

Neat post and pictures. Having a young single aunt is the greatest!

Amanda Griggs said...

I'm so glad that you got to go back to Sage's beach.

The kids looked like they had fun! I love the mermaid boobs on Will! Too cute!

Taralee said...

Oh what a fun vacation...and I'm sure it was much needed! The kids look like they are all having such a fun time. I love it that Jayden was afraid to get her shoes dirty...ha ha. She's such a doll.
And I agree...a mermaid is not a mermaid without a nice set of boobs.

Jessica Caldwell said...

HAHA your boys made boobs thats so funny, they are sure growing up. I'm so HAPPY that you guys got to go on a vacation they all look like they had so much fun. I know your little Sage was there with you remembering when you were holding him and showing him the water and all the sand. You ARE such a good Mommy to him.

Tamra and Jim said...

I'm so glad you got to take a trip to the beach. It looks like tons of fun. You are such good parents to your little family. It's nice that Ralee got to go also. She's quite a helper.