William and Wayne had Crazy Sock day at school today. I don’t know about you but we tend not to have too many crazy socks in our house……..just alot of stinky ones! I made these for the boys to wear to school! They loved them! I was the best Mom in the world!
ONE DAY THEY WILL HATE ME FOR THIS! OWELL!
Yep this is how they looked when they left! Look how happy they are! LOL! I am glad I could be of service to them!
6 comments:
ROFL! Okay that is hilarious! My boys would have shot me putting fuzzy balls and hearts on their socks. I love how William and now Wayne (taking a cue from his Big Bro) get's into all the "Spirit" days at school. He's a trooper and they will always think you are the best mom even if they don't think so at the moment they will always know you are the best!
LOL! That is funny! I don't think they will hate you. THey will always remember what a cool mom you were for making them COOL socks!
Now i do hold a grudge against Jessy for leaving me the PUPPET socks to wear during P.E. class. You remember the ones she made for Drama Class? Yeah I think those socks explain most of my Jr High experience.
Just kidding Jess, I don't hold a grudge! Just remembering good times!
LOL Pretty good one Jess! Way to set those boys up for the teen years when they will need to be humbled!!
What a good idea! I would have freaked out trying to figure out what to do about crazy sock day. Those are too cute!! Your ARE the best mom in the world.
i loved those fun and wacky days at school. my senior year i dressed up like a super hero...cape and all. it was awesome.
Post a Comment