Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GRRRRRRRR ROYAL WAYNE!

We have taken our kids to Lego Land 3 times since they were just little guys!

While I was looking back at older pictures to see how much the kids had grown I noticed something about Wayne! 

Lego Land 2 years old!

DSC00418 Lego Land 4 years old! Wayne again!

 

IMG_3951

Lego Land 6 years old! I think he perfected his SCARY LOOK! Or what ever look he has been working on for a few years! Wayne is always pulling faces and making us laugh!

legoland 218

7 comments:

Liz said...

Okay mom I'd be afraid...VERY afraid...there is a lot of emotion behind that last picture. He has always been so entertaining!

Tamra and Jim said...

That's hilarious. I guess it's just his cute personality coming out!

Tara said...

Ha Ha that is too funny!!! Silly Wayne. He is so adorable though. I know he really does have the cutest little smile.

Jessica Caldwell said...

I love it he is so funny. I'm glad you have those pictures to look back on! The last scary face would have given me a headache.

Amanda Griggs said...

LOL! He has always loved the scary faces, and Halloween things! I love this little guy!

Carolyn said...

Too funny! He reminds me so much of Breanna! Must be the second child syndrome??? You should see some of the faces she pulls. :)

Brianna said...

Such fun pictures! Rob, I know he's not a little boy, but he wants to go there so badly! When we get around to it, I'm hoping his little girls will love it as much as he will! :)