Sorry no pictures of this post.....................that would be dreadful!
Thursday afternoon Spencer and the kids wanted McDonald's for lunch. I reluctantly agreed and went. I thought my double double cheese burger looked funny but ate it anyways. I am extremely allergic to beef as it is but I thought oh well.
Well around 9 pm I started getting an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Around midnight the "MISERY" began! Vomiting, Diarrhea, you name it I had it. It got so bad I thought at some point having an ambulance called might be a good idea. Finally Spencer called my Mom and she suggested we go to the ER. Uncle Royal came over and watched the kids so we could go to the ER. I don't know how I made the 45 minute car ride to the ER with out incident. Spencer, bless his heart had made me a make shift potty just in case! I sat in the lobby five minutes before they called me back and had IV's running! I just layed in the hospital bed, happy to be there! I knew they could help me. I knew they would not let me suffer and die in the hospital! We spent the night in the hospital. They wondered if I had food poisoning but Spencer ate the same stuff as me and was not sick........we thought! I was sick all the way home. I barely made it up stairs when I got sick again. Then poor Spencer started in on being sick. We were both SO SICK.
Jayden came in our bedroom she had shampooed her hair with pancake SYRUP. I called My Mom to come and rescue us. Rescue us she did! We found out later that Trey was also very sick. Spencer and Trey did not get it near as bad as me but they got pretty sick. My Mom saved us yesterday. She mopped, did "ALL the sick laundry" laundry, dishes, kids, breakfast, lunch, dinner, shopping for sick foods and so much more she did for us. I know she did not sleep the night before either because she was texting Spencer all night while I was in the hospital. I am so thankful for my Mom. My brother Royal did so much for us as well. He was doing okay up until Trey started getting sick! LOL! He yelled for my Moms help as well! My sister Jessy and John stopped by to see us. I felt bad but had to go back to bed.
I can honestly say I have never been this sick in my entire life time. Will I ever eat at McDonalds again!?!?! NO WAY!!!!! Please continue to pray for us if you wish!! I think we might need it! WHO knows what is next???!!! We keep getting through each trial with the help of others.
Sometimes you can't help but smile
10 years ago
11 comments:
Crystal, my goodness that is just awful!
You're still in our prayers so will do on that request. I hope you all feel better soon...
Big Hugs!
Okay food poisoning sucks so bad! I feel horrible for you three! I know that I thought I was never going to feel better! Seriously you will never want McDonald's again! It's been a year for me and I still can't eat Chinese food and have a hard time with Chicken Chunks (like they put in Chinese food). Hope it's over soon!!!
Food poisoning is the worst. I hope you all feel better today. I like your new blog heading.
Omg ... bless your hearts! I ve had some food poisoning .. its horrible. The pancake syrup shampooing did make me lol though! Hope you all feel much better very soon! God bless!
Scary to eat in those food service establishments these days!
Omg ... bless your hearts! I ve had some food poisoning .. its horrible. The pancake syrup shampooing did make me lol though! Hope you all feel much better very soon! God bless!
Scary to eat in those food service establishments these days!
Get better soon, i'm sorry you guys got so sick. You guys did look really bad yesterday.
Ugh! I gave up on McDonald's in high school when I had a different bad experience. I think I've eaten there maybe 5 times in the last 15 years--only when we had no other options on car trips or I was along for a ride with someone else.
Pancake syrup as shampoo? Better than petroleum jelly at least right?
Hope you're feeling better!
Oh my girl!!! I'm sorry...
What would we do without mom's to help in the worst situations!!!
Get better soon!!!
You poor things!! I can't believe it, hope you'll all feel better soon. I think I can say with certainty that we'll skip the McDonalds from now on. Take care.
darn it. sorry you all were so sick. that's the worst. glad you have a great family to help!
we still need to bake once you feel better and it would taste good !
I am so sorry for that awful experience. Actually I experienced the same thing a few years ago, also after eating at Mc.Donslds. We don't eat at fast foods anymore. I hope you are all feeling ok now...Christine
Post a Comment