Friday, May 22, 2009

Last Day of School!

William 1st day of 2nd grade.......Wayne 1st day of Kindergarten!

Last day of school! The boys are so happy.......me not so much! I am feeling a little overwhelmed having most of them all home. Look how big my plants behind the boys got?!!? Look how TALL William is!

10 comments:

Jessica Caldwell said...

They have grown up so much this past school year. I'm so proud of them and can't wait for next year !!

Tamra and Jim said...

The summer will probably fly by and the kids will love being home with you!

Sharron said...

It was so good to see you guys yesterday. I do need my Reidhead fix once in a while.

The boys have really changed this year haven't they?

Take a deep breath, with your imagination, you will find good ways to keep the kids entertained this summer. Mariah has been finding so many free and extremely cheap stuff to do through the internet It's so nice that we have that now to help track down all that sort of thing.

Liz said...

LOL Was it Pajama day for William? He does love his frog. Your bushes did grow a lot this year! Your trees really took off too. Hopefully summer won't be too boring or too hot!

Pam said...

I love that you take first and last day of school pictures of your kids. I've done that very same thing since my girls were in pre-school. And they are in 11th and 8th grades now. They don't pose for the pictures so willingly anymore, but I still do it each and every year.

Chandy said...

How time flew didn't it? What a wonderful comparison photo! They certainly are growing up!

My summer is not fun because my teen has her own schedule and we spent most of it reorganizing and paring down. The main treat for us is reading!

Amanda Griggs said...

The boys have grown so much! I can't believe they are already finished with another year of school! I remember being that young,. . . fun times!

Anonymous said...

Hey Crystal!!
Thank you for your kind words. They mean so much, especially right now. Sometimes it seems unending. I am glad that you reminded me about Friday because actually I need to go to the doctor to fill out some paperwork so that Mike can take his paternity leave when the baby comes and unfortunately my appointment is at 10:50!! Arghh. So sorry, I didn't even realize I had two appointments. I am just so rushed to get this paperwork done. Do you have any other time that we could meet? Let me know. SO SORRY!!!

Nicole said...

Those pics are so cute!! I will totally keep up the tradition of hanging a picture of christ on the wall of our new home!! It will be the first thing!! :)

Anonymous said...

Okay. :) I MAY still be home when you come by. I need to leave at about 10:15 for my appt. Not quite sure though. Anyway, I hope everything is going well for you.
Talk to you later!
Jess