This past week has been a long one. My Dr. said that after my surgery I would feel a "MINOR DISCOMFORT"! I told DOC Newswander he was lying! Having a cyst removed from your foot hurts and does not feel at all like a MINOR DISCOMFORT! My foot hurts so bad, when a Dr. uses words like a "little pressure" or a "little sting" or a "little pinch" these are "code words" for hurts like heck!! So just beware!
So here is me in all my glory! Cross Stitching, drinking my Diet Coke, reading, writing, talking on the phone, crying, and watching TV! I want to thank my Momma and Hubby for helping do everything around the house. You 2 are the best and I love you both so much!
9 comments:
I wanna see what you're cross stitching! :o)
Ditto, what are u stitching? sorry it hurts so much, but I have found that we all fear broken bones but here are a lot of things that hurt more in the long run. Hope it gets better soon!
I've had that same surgery and it DOES hurt! Doctors aren't allowed to make that assessment. :)
I know you have been in so much pain. Did those electrical stingers stop shooting down your foot to your big toe? By the way you look mighty comfy sitting in your bed. You need to show everyone what you are cross stitching. For those readers out there. It's a beautiful depictions of the song, "Amazing Grace". Lots of roses, wording, and winding ribbons and vines.
By the way, your welcome I don't mind serving...keep getting better.
Hey I just think you are amazing. I am sure I have told you that before. But anyways the doc's always lie. When I had my surgery to get my tubs tied she told me it would be easy because it was the esure. Which should just be an in and out thing and I could go on my day. Oh ya I was in bed for like a week in so much pain and so sick. They just say those things so you arnt scared!! good luck!! Love ya Marie
Gotta love the husbands and momma's that love to serve! You do look mighty comfy there! I love the old-time radio! I love you sister! Hang in there it'll get better. Hey at least you can use your whole face! LOL! Glad I can take the bullet for you!
I hope you feel better Crystal! We're here in AZ and we'll be visiting Heidi. I'd love to see you as well if I can.
ouch!. the down time would be nice. but im sure you feel helpless. glad you are keeping busy.. lets bake!
At least you look comfy on your bed. I'm glad Spencer and Mom have been there to help you. I'm sorry it has hurt so badly.
Post a Comment