Monday, May 18, 2009

Kee Kee

Tonight while watering my backyard, I looked over and noticed Williams cat Holly rolling around in the mud. I thought it was odd and took some pictures! William sure did get a kick out it. I had no idea cats liked to do these types of things. I really don't blame the cat.....it was so hot today! I do not like our kitty but Spencer and the kids sure are attached, so we have to keep her. Don't tell the cat, Spencer, or the kids that Holly is slowly growing on me a minute at a time!





5 comments:

Sharron said...

It has to be the last days, cats are not supposed to like that! Sarah and her roomies have one that likes tomatoes and all kinds of other veggies . . . not natural! Glad that you are up and around!

Isn't it ridiculously hot already? I think I will make a shade cloth to day to help my poor little garden survive I can use somewhere else when I get the pergola built.

Cori White said...

i think that cat tried to bite me when i came over! im not a cat fan either too funny about blades and the store. he prob didnt recognize you

Lara Neves said...

That's so funny! I've never seen a cat do that,either. You're probably right about the heat...that would be so hard to have all that fur in an Arizona summer!

Liz said...

This cat is evil! I got rid of her sister months ago they were the meanest cats ever! Well the farel (Sp) cats on our property are the meanest. They are like little bobcats! I tried to pull this cat off of one of the kids last week and it tried to claw and scratch my eyeballs out! I was trying to rescue the poor child (Trey I think) from missing some flesh. I hope she, little miss Holly Joy AKA Kee Kee mellows out or grandma may grab it by it's hind legs and swing it over her head releasing it into the farm fields behind the house! Just kidding but that thought crossed my mind the other day!

Chandy said...

Your cat is adorable... Ours is a diva and doesn't like "newly showered" smells. She bites us when we greet after showers. It's quite irritating. ;-)

But we love her just the same, she's actually my cat the one I chose from the litter so she behaves better with me.